Pressure gauges have been designed and manufactured in strictly conformity to the safety requirements stated on the current international regulations. In particular meets the criterion of the 97/23/EC (P.E.D.) directive for the following two categories:
- pressure up to 200 Bar – designed and manufactured in accordance with the so called “Sound Engineering Practice“ and the mark is not required
- pressure over 200 Bar – designed and manufactured in conformity with the PED safety requirements, are classified under the Category 1 and are certified as per Form A. The pressure dial must bear the logo.
The recommendations and the notes here below stated, which the user must know for a correct installation to the safety purpose, are an excerpt of what stated into the EN 837/1/2/3 and ANSI B40.1 standard Carefully select the instruments considering their use and installation on the under pressure process, with the purpose to get the highest possible safety degree and comply with the maintenance procedure suggested by the manufacturer Technical spec sheet for a correct selection of the instruments, see our web site.
The final user is the only responsible for a correct installation and maintenance of the instruments The choice of correct instruments and their installation must be done by qualified people, able to evaluate any process aspect who may preclude a correct operation of the instruments and consequently avoiding possible failure and anomaly.
Pressure Gauge GG Series
The GG pressure gauge offers customer a cost-effective and accurate solution to their individual process requirements. Available with a wide variety of casing options and size, the GG pressure gauge can be used for a variety of applications when pressure measurements are needed. All Stainless Steel execution.
- Nominal Diameter options of 63mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm and 250mm.
- Degree of Protection IP55/IP65.
- Stainless steel enclosure as standard.
- Blowout Protection.
- Ranges available between -1 bar to 1000 bar.
- Monel pressure connection, material and options available
The GG range is suitable for a wide range of applications in:
- Oil & Gas
- Food Industry
The choice of models available ensures suitability for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
A robust all SS construction suitable for
Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Water Treatment
GG pressure gauges are offered in a wide range of casing options and sizes, making them ideal choice for variety of applications.
- IP55 Protection for dry execution
- IP67 Protection for filled execution.
Pressure connection material: AISI 316 stainless steel
Dials: White Aluminium with black graduation
Pressure ranges: Ranges according to EN 837-1, max pressure value 1600 bar
Over pressure: Standard over pressure 130% (Option 160% and 250% over pressure for size 100&150mm upto nominal range 40 bar)
- Model GG (63mm): 1/4″ Gas( BSP), BSPT or NP
- Model GG (100, 150, 200 and 250mm):1/2 Gas (BSP), BSPT or NPT
Process connection: Rc 1/4 (BSP), 1/4 NPT Internal, 1/2 NPT Internal, 1/2 NPT External
- Model GG (63mm): 1.6 per EN 837·1:1998
- Model GG (100, 150, 200, 250mm): 1.0 per EN 837·1:1998
- -40 to +60 °C non fluid and silicone fluid filled execution
- -20 to +60 °C glycerine filled execution
- -40 to +250 °C non fluid
- -20 to +100 °C glycerine filled execution
- -40 to +120 °C silicone fluid filled execution
- Tempered glass for 63mm, 100mm and 150mm
- Methacrylate for 200mm and 250 mm
- Laminated safety glass
Download Data Sheet: Pressure Gauge GG Series