The HM U turbine flow meter series (U for aluminum housing and ball bearing) is used to measure continuous and discontinuous flow rates. They are mainly used for lubrication media. They are particularly suitable for low and medium viscosity liquids, such as hydraulic oil, glycol mixtures and emulsions. Even the measurement of cryogenic fluids is possible. For pressure and temperature measuring, standard connection threads are provided in the housing.
Only high-strength aluminum, quality materials and stainless steel ball bearings, that even withstand corrosive liquids, are used in the production of turbine flow meters. This guarantees optimum measurement accuracy and an extremely long service life even under the toughest application conditions.
The combination of various turbine wheel dimensions and blade geometries allows a wide range of sizes that can cover a huge measuring range. This makes the HM U ideal for a variety of applications in the field of monitoring and consumption measurement.
Short response times, very dynamic performance and high measurement accuracy ensure accurate regulation and control of flow rates in the most demanding applications.
For applications in hazardous areas, we offer intrinsically safe sensors and amplifiers with Ex protection in accordance with ATEX, IECEx, CSA and other standards. Additional certifications such as EAC (TR-CU) are available.
- Hydraulic oil
- Glycol mixture
- Test oils
- Hydraulic system monitoring
- Test stands
- Mobile hydraulic measurement
- Operating pressure up to 420 bar [6.092 psi]
- High strength aluminum housing
- Stainless steel ball bearing
- inner parts made of stainless steel
- Pressure and temperature connections
- Low weight
- Measuring Ranges: 1.2 up to 600 l/min
- Measuring Accuracy: up to ±0.5 %
- Repeatability: ±0.5 % (under the same conditions)
- Linearity: ±2 % of actual flow (viscosity 30 mm²/s)
- Housing: as per DIN 3.4365 [EN AW-7075]
- Wheels: as per DIN 1.4122
- Bearing: Tungsten carbide sleeve bearing
- Pressure: up to 400 bar [5,800 psi]
- Medium Temperature: -40 °C up to +120 °C [-40 °F up to +248 °F]
Reference : kem-kueppers.com