Delta Mobrey is a corporate from United Kingdom. This corporate provide solutions for a wide range of industries, including :
- Oil and Gas – offshore and onshore – exploration, production, refining and distribution
- Power Generation including nuclear – steam raising plant, turbine generators, fire protection systems, safety shut down systems
- Water Treatment
- Petrochemical and Chemical
- Food and Beverage
- Pulp and Paper
The unit is manufactured, checked and supplied in accordance with our published specification, and when installed and used in normal or prescribed applications, with the lid in place and within the parameters set for mechanical and electrical performance, will not cause danger or hazard to life or limb.
Temperature Switch GR7 Series
Launched in the mid-1990s, the Compact Series temperature switches provide users with a compact, robust and hermetically sealed switch for use in Safe and Hazardous Areas. The GR Series switches are all housed in a compact and rugged enclosure making them particularly suitable for panel mounting in harsh environments. All models in the Compact Series come with hermetically sealed switch contacts and flying leads as standard. The model GR7 Temperature Switch comes with a rigid or semi-rigid thermal system and is suitable for setpoints between -40°C and +350°C with maximum working temperatures up to 360°C.
- Compact and rugged design.
- Weatherproof IP66/NEMA 4.
- ATEX Flameproof CENELEC Ex d IIC option. ATEX Intrinsically Safe ATEX Ex ia IIC option.
- Stainless steel body option NEMA 4X rating.
- Optional weatherproof, ATEX Ex e, ATEX Ex ia or ATEX. Flameproof Ex d IIC terminal enclosures.
- 316 Stainless steel capillary and bulb.
- Ranges available up to 350°C (660°F). Maximum working temperature up to 360°C (680°F)
- Field adjustable.
- Hermetically sealed snap switch CSA listed.
The GR Series switches are all housed in a compact and rugged enclosure making them particularly suitable for panel mounting in harsh environments
Hermetically sealed switches
All models in the Compact Series come with hermetically sealed switch contacts and flying leads as standard.
The GR Series is suitable for a wide range of applications in:
- Wellhead Control
- Hydraulic Power Units
- Chemical Injection Skids
- All panel applications where compact hazloc switches are needed
The choice of models available ensures that the GR Series is suitable for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
Set point repeatability ± 1% of span at 20°C / 68°F ambient
Storage Temperature: -40 to +60°C / -40 to +140°F
Ambient Temperature: Certified Enclosures.
Enclosure classification: IP66 / NEMA 4X / Flameproof Ex d
- SPDT or DPDT snap action microswitch (standard)
- Hermetically sealed (optional)
Process Connection: 1/2 NPT External Sliding Gland, 1/2 NPT External Direct Mounting Approximate Weight: Enclosure Code “H”, “W” & “5” 0.9kg/1.98lb, “R”, “A” & “4” 1.2kg/2.67lb. Terminal Enclosure Code “C”, “D”, “V” & “W” add 0.3kg/0.66lb, “J” add 1.1kg/2.42lb, “K” add 0.5kg/1.1lb.
Download Data Sheet: Temperature Switch GR7 Series