The KOBOLD Messring GmbH is one of the leading international instrumentation engineering enterprises specialized on monitoring, measuring and regulating the physical quantities of flow through, pressure, level and temperature.
In order to measure the flow rates in industrial plants or to test the composition of the liquid flowing through, Kobold Messring GmbH has developed a series of flow sensors and flow meters, which can be used in a wide variety of working environments. Thanks to the use of a wide variety of materials and different physical measuring principles, these flow sensors and flow meters can be optimized for a wide range of liquids, gases, temperatures, solutions, pressure ratios and flow rates. Thus, the right solution can be found for every application area.
- Kobold Rotating Vane-Low Volume : KOBOLD KFF/KFG flowmeters are used for measuring low and smaller, volumetric flow rates of gases (KFG) and liquids (KFF). The media must be transmissive for infrared light.
- Kobold DPM Rotating Vane Flowmeters : The KOBOLD model DPM flowmeters are used for measuring and monitoring liquids. Due to its compact construction the measuring instrument is suitable for use with machines with minimum available space.
- Kobold DPL Rotating Vane Flowmeters : The KOBOLD flowmeter models DPL are used to measure and monitor liquids. Its compact design allows it to be used in equipment where space is at a premium.
- Kobold DF-MA Analogue Input Vane Flowmeter : The DF-… MA evaluating electronics converts the frequency signal from the measuring sensor to a 0(4)-20 mA, 0-10 VDC analogue signal.
- Kobold DF-Z Counter Vane Flowmeter
- Kobold DRH Rotating Vane Flowmeters : KOBOLD rotating vane flow meters series DRH are used for measuring and monitoring low viscous liquids. Series DRH flow meters are working according the well-known rotating vane principle.
- Kobold DRG Rotating Vane Flowmeters : The flowmeter models DTK are used to measure and monitor liquids of low viscosity. Its compact design allows it to be used in equipment where space is at a premium.
- Kobold LFM Dual-Ring Piston-Pendulum-Flowmeter Low Volume : The LFM is a new KOBOLD flow rate measuring transducer suitable for use in filling and batching processes with all types of low viscosity liquids. It can be used for extremely low volumetric flow rates >0.005 l/min.