The meter is intended for continuous operation under the following conditions:
- ambient temperature from minus 25 to 70°С;
- humidity not more than 95 % at a temperature not exceeding 35°С and lower temperatures without condensation;
- atmospheric pressure from 84 to 106,7 kPa (from 630 to 800 mm Mercury);
- the highest operating pressure not exceeding 50 kPa.
System features enhance the application of metering devices and control of gas consumption, and allow the following:
- Monitoring the equipment condition;
- Alerting – in cases of emergencies, control center gets corresponding messages;
- Transferring meter readings.
- Saving and sending event reports indicating emergencies, dispatcher actions, alarm reporting, turning on/off the equipment.
- Regular data backup on the server excluding information loss.
- Generating flow rate balance information to detect losses, leakages, and tampering.
- Reducing man-made risks when dealing with gas equipment.
|Pressure loss at Qmax, Pa, not more||200|
|Gas mixture type||H, L, E, P/B|
|Limits of relative error under normal conditions in the range of flow rates from Qmin to Qt, %, not more||± 3,0|
|Limits of relative error under normal conditions in the range of flow rates from Qt to Qmax, %, not more||± 1,5|
|Max. gas gauge pressure, kPa||50|
|Power supply||Lithium battery 3,6 V|
|Time of autonomous operation, not less||10 years|
|Display||LCD, one line 10 symbols|
|Optical port||IEC 62056-21|
|Verification period||8 years|
|Ingress Protection Level||IP67|
|Overall dimensions, mm, not more||110 х 120 х 100|
– distance between inlet and outlet pipes, mm, not more
– inlet and outlet pipes with
G1/2“ | G3/4“
|Mounting options||horizontal, vertical|
|Meter weight, kg, not more||1,0|