Established in 1946, ERDCO Engineering Corporation has supplied the Process, Environmental, Water Treatment and HVAC Industries with flow measurement including Variable Area, Rotameter, Turbine and Thermal Dispersion Type Flowmeters. These rugged instruments are specified for the measurement of utility liquids, gases and steam. Typical fluids include water, air, coolants, steam, lubricants and nitrogen to name a few.
ERDCO is committed to providing customers with flow and level measurement instruments that are reliable and easy to use. This focus is present in engineering, manufacturing, and marketing. Technically oriented firms in major markets worldwide offer ERDCO products. Factory direct application assistance is available to help you identify the most cost effective solution.
See-Flo® Meters indicate flow rate and permit visual inspection of water, air or other transparent fluids. For general purpose industrial service, See-Flo® meters handle a wide range of process fluids in vertical or horizontal piping runs. The wedge shape of the meter housing makes See-Flo® practically self-cleaning. Where periodic maintenance might be necessary, the tempered glass window is easily removed and replaced.
- Instantaneous flow rate measurement.
- Observe fluid conditions for color, clarity and flow.
- Use in horizontal or vertical piping systems.
- Individually calibrated for fluid and operating conditions.
- User selectable 10:1 turndown flow ranges. (See Meter Rangeability Sizing Tables)
- User selectable units of measure including dual units of measure.
- No floats to get stuck, tubes to break or dynamic seals to leak.
- Low pressure loss.
- Simple design with few parts for long service life.
Accuracy : ±2% full scale
Repeatability : ±1% full scale
Resolution: Maximum-30 division/Minimum-15 divisions
Rangeability : 10 to 1 turndown
Materials of Construction :
- Housing: Aluminum,brass, 70/30 copper/nickel, 316 stainless steel
- Shunt: As housing or carbon steel
- Window: Tempered glass or polycarbonate
- Vane: Cobalt/chromium/nickel alloy with Teflon ® encapsulated magnet
- “O” rings: buna-n, ethylene propylene, Viton® or perfluoroelastomer
Piping Connections :
- 1⁄2″ to 1″ NPT Female
- 1 1⁄4″ to 4″ NPT male
- 1 1⁄2″ to 3″ Tri-clamp
- 1 1⁄4″ to 6″ Grooved
- 1 1⁄4″ to 6″ Beveled 1⁄2″ to 8″ 150# /300# RF/FF ANSI Flanges (carbon stl)
- 1⁄2″ to 8″ 150# RF ANSI Flanges (stainless stl)
- 1⁄2″ to 6″ 150# RF ANSI Flanges (aluminum)
- 1⁄2″ to 6″ 150# FF ANSI Flanges (brass)
- 15 to 25 mm DIN 2999/BS21/ISO R7 Female threaded
- 15 to 150 mm DIN PN 10 Flanges (316 stainless stl & carbon stl)
Temperature Limits :
- -23 to 85°C (-10 to 185°F) with polycarbonate window.
- -23 to 121°C (-10 to 250°F) with buna-n o-ring.
- -23 to 121°C (-10 to 250°F) with Viton®, ethylene propylene or perfluoroelastomer o-ring
ERDCO reserves the right to alter design and/or specifications without notice. Viton® is a registered trademark of E.I. duPont de Nemours and Co.
Reference : erdco.com