Gas Meter HORN is designed to measure the volume of natural gas or regasified hydrocarbon gas for households and public utilities adjusting the measured gas volume, and displaying the amount of consumed gas on the meter indicator with the ability to transfer information to a centralized accounting system.
The meter is intended for continuous operation under the following conditions:
- ambient temperature from minus 25 to 70°С;
- humidity not more than 95 % at a temperature not exceeding 35°С and lower temperatures without condensation;
- atmospheric pressure from 84 to 106,7 kPa (from 630 to 800 mm Mercury);
- the highest operating pressure not exceeding 50 kPa.
System features enhance the application of metering devices and control of gas consumption, and allow the following:
- Monitoring the equipment condition;
- Alerting – in cases of emergencies, control center gets corresponding messages;
- Transferring meter readings.
- Saving and sending event reports indicating emergencies, dispatcher actions, alarm reporting, turning on/off the equipment.
- Regular data backup on the server excluding information loss.
- Generating flow rate balance information to detect losses, leakages, and tampering.
- Reducing man-made risks when dealing with gas equipment.
|Pressure loss at Qmax, Pa, not more||200|
|Gas mixture type||H, L, E, P/B|
|Limits of relative error under normal conditions in the range of flow rates from Qmin to Qt, %, not more||± 3,0|
|Limits of relative error under normal conditions in the range of flow rates from Qt to Qmax, %, not more||± 1,5|
|Max. gas gauge pressure, kPa||50|
|Power supply||Lithium battery 3,6 V|
|Time of autonomous operation, not less||10 years|
|Display||LCD, one line 10 symbols|
|Optical port||IEC 62056-21|
|Verification period||8 years|
|Ingress Protection Level||IP67|
|Overall dimensions, mm, not more||110 х 120 х 100|
|– distance between inlet and outlet pipes, mm, not more|
|– inlet and outlet pipes with||G1/2“ | G3/4“|
|Mounting options||horizontal, vertical|
|Meter weight, kg, not more||1|
Download Catalog: Domestic Gas Meter HORN