Kofloc 3100 Series High Grade Mass Flow Meter is a new, advanced high-precision flowmeter developed based on the Model 3200 Series. The incorporated innovative capillary type flow sensor reduces pressure loss and ensures high response as well as ensuring stability.
Kofloc 3100 Series Features :
- Equipped with temperature, follow-up type current difference detection flow sensor to ensure high accuracy and quick response.
- Measurements of minute flow available up to 1 SCCM full scale (SR option).
- Flow range (at N2 calibration conditions) : 10SCCM-20SLM
- Response : 1 sec. or less to within ±2% of the full scale of final value typical for 0-100% response
- Accuracy : Within ±1.0% F.S./3100
- Linearity: Within ±0.5% F.S.
- Repeatability: Within ±0.2% F.S.
- Proof pressure: 980kPa
- Leak rate: 1×10-8 Pa•m3/s or less (excluding transmission of He)
- Working temperature range: 0-50℃ (Accuracy guarantee: 15-35℃)
- Materials of parts exposed to gases : Body: SUS 316L, SUS 316, PTFE Seals: Viton® (Optional: Neoprene®)
- Joint : Standard: 1/4SWL® (Optional: 1/8SWL® 1/4VCR® RC1/4®, etc.)
- Electrical connections: Dsub 9-pin male connector per KFC standard (SEMI standard)
- Flow rate output signals: 0-5VDC
- Required power supply* : +15VDC (±5%) 100mA, –15VDC (±5%) 100mA
- Kofloc Mass Flow Controller D8500 Series
- Kofloc RK1450 High Precision Flow Meter for Sensitive Measurement
- Kofloc RK120X Rotameter
- Kofloc RK120XM Series Flow Meter for Gas Mixing
- Bamo Needle Valve A 32
- Flow Control Valve Kofloc
- Kofloc Model 3760 Series
- Kofloc Back Pressure Valve Model 6801 Series
- Differential Pressure Flow Meter
- Kofloc Mass Flow Meter and Controllers
- Rotameter Kofloc RK1930/RK1935
- Kofloc CK Series Flow Setting Device Model