Deep Sea Electronics DSEE400 is an IP67 rated engine control module that offers flexible control with built-in monitoring and protection. The control module is compatible with both electronic and mechanical diesel engines and is fully configured for a wide range of applications including engine-driven pumps and compressors.
All engine control functions including engine start, speed and clutch control can be achieved automatically and manually.
Deep Sea Electronics DSEE400 Specification :
Continuous Voltage Rating
- 8 V to 35 V continuous
Able to survive 0 V for 100 mS, providing supply was at least 10 V before dropout and supply recovers to 5 V. This is achieved without the need for internal batteries.
Maximum Operating Current
- 326 mA at 12 V, 164 mA at 24 V
Maximum Standby Current
- 119 mA at 12 V, 60 mA at 24 V
Maximum Off Mode Current
- 76 mA at 12 V, 38 mA at 24 V
Charge Fail/Excitation Range
- 0 V to 35 V
Deep Sea Electronics DSEE400 Inputs
Digital Inputs A To D
- Positive switching
- Negative switching
Analogue Inputs A To G
- Negative switching digital input
- 0 V to 10 V
- 4 mA to 20 mA
Deep Sea Electronics DSEE400 Outputs
DC Output A (Fuel) & B (Start)
- 10 A for 10 seconds,
- 5 A continuous at supply voltage
Volt-free Outputs C & D
- 2 A DC at supply voltage
Pwmi Outputs E & F
- 4 A at supply voltage
- 20 Hz to 250 Hz
- 0.5 V to 60 V RMS
- Fully isolated
- 5 Hz to 10,000 Hz
- Fully isolated
- 0 V to 10 V range
- 1000 Ω minimum load impedance
- 0 V to 20 mA range
- 500 Ω maximum load impedance
- 189 mm x 125 mm x 54 mm (7.5″ x 4.9″ x 2.1″)
Panel Cut Out
- 148 mm x 112 mm (5.8″ x 4.4″)
- E400-01 – E400 Engine Controller
- E400-02 – E400 Engine Controller (Htr)
- 007-850 – Deutsch connector A (DT16-18SA-k004), 18 way complete with pins.
- 007-851 – Deutsch connector C (DT16-18SC-K004), 18 way complete with pins.
- 007-852 – Set of 2 harnesses, a & C connectors, pre-wired, 1.2 m cables marked.
Download : DSEE400 Data Sheet