The Fluidwell F070 is a straight forward level indicator with large 26mm (1″) high digits. It can be set to display the level as a quantity, height or percentage. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alphanumeric configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weather proof and user-friendly solution!
The configuration of the Span, off-set, and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive DIP-switches or trimmers.
Fluidwell F070 Advantages
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP66, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Applications where a basic level measurement display is required without level monitoring, linearization or signal re-transmission.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
Fluidwell F070 Features
- Displays level and height or percentage filled.
- Very large 26mm (1″) high digits for level.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for level: ml, L, m³, GAL, USGAL, kg, lb, bbl or no unit.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for height: mm, cm, m, mtr, inch, ft, mmwk, mmwc, cmwk, cmwc, mwk, mwc, inwc, ftwc, mBar, Bar, PSI or no unit.
- Number of digits for level: 5½.
- Piegraph indication: ten segments.
- LED backlight with adjustable intensity.
- Intrinsically safe according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US.
- GRP, Aluminum or high grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Auto backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
Download Data Sheet : F070Another article:
- Fluidwell F090 General purpose Indicator
- Magnetic Flow Meter iMAG Series Seametrics