KEPmeter ES-756 Featuring 6 digits of bright, 7-seg ment LED display, the ES-756 is an integrating totalizer & rate meter which accepts analog signal inputs. The unit can be field programmed to accept 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V or 1-5V signals. A 4-20mA output option is available to control strip recorders or other peripherals.
Two assignable set points are standard for two stage shut off. The full scale setting is programmable from the front panel. By pressing the “view” button, the unit will display: integrated total, rate, peak or valley.
KEPmeter ES-756 Features
- Set Scaling From Front Panel
- Separate Scaling of Rate and Total
- 2 Set Points Assignable To Rate or Total
- Display Rate, Integrated Total and Peak & Valley
- 0-5V, 0-10V, 1-5V, 4-20mA or 0-20mA Analog Input
- NEMA 4X/IP 65 Front Panel
- +24V Output Power For Peripherals
- Scaled Pulse Output on Outputs A & B
- 4-20mA Output (optional)
- Square Root Extraction (optional)