KEPmeter MINItrol (MRT) Rate/Totalizer is a 6 digit totalizer and ratemeter with two level, 5 digit preset alarm control of total or rate. Inputs A & B have separate scaling K-factors. The totalizer can be programmed for “A” subtract “B”, “A” add “B” or A & B as separate totalizers, with display and control of the “net” total and rate of “A”.
The MINITROL is also available in 4 other versions. MC2: a two preset totalizer with scaling, MR2: a high/low alarm ratemeter with scaling; The “MC”: a totalizing counter only, and the “MR”: a rate meter display only.
Common Model Numbers :
MRTA3, MRTB3, MRTA3M, MRTB3M, MRTA5, MRTB5, MRTA9, MRTB9, MRTA31, MRTB31, MRTA32, MRTB32, MRTA33, MRTB33, MRTA34, MRTB34, MRTA3A, MRTB3B
KEPmeter MINItrol (MRT) Rate/Totalizer Features
- CSA Certified
- Separate Scaling Factors For A & B Inputs
- Display Rate & Total
- Pulse Input – 10 kHz Max.
- RS422/RS232 Serial Communication
- Modbus RTU RS422/RS485/RS232
- NEMA 4X / IP65 Front Panel
- Separate Add/Subtract Simultaneous Inputs
- Quadrature & U/D Direction Control Inputs
- 30mV Magnetic Pickup Inputs
- 4-20mA or 0-20mA Analog Output