KEPmeter MS-716 is a special version of the SUPERtrol-1 Flow Computer which is supplied in a vehicle mount enclosure. The MS-716 satisfies the instrument requirements for a variety of flowmeter types in liquid applications. Multiple flow equations and instrument functions are available in a single unit with many advanced features.
The alphanumeric display shows measured and calculated parameters in easy to understand format. Single key direct access to measurements and display scrolling is supported
The versatility of the MS-716 permits a wide measure of versatility within the instrument package. The various hardware inputs and outputs can be “soft” assigned to meet a variety of common application needs. The user “soft selects” the usage of each input/output while configuring the instrument.
The isolated analog output can be chosen to follow volume flow, corrected volume flow, mass flow, temperature, or density by means of a menu selection. Most hardware features are assignable by this method.
The user can assign the standard RS-232 Serial Port for data logging, transaction printing, or for connection to a modem for remote meter reading. A Service or Test mode is provided to assist the user during start-up system check out by monitoring inputs and exercising outputs and printing system setup.
KEPmeter MS-716 Features
- Vehicle Mount Enclosure; Rugged Aluminum Construction
- Provisions for Sealing
- “EZ Setup” Guided Setup for First Time Users
- Rate/Total and Batching Functions
- Menu Selectable Hardware & Software Features
- Universal Viscosity Curve (UVC) and API Eq.
- Advanced Batching Features: Overrun Compensation, Autobatch Start, Print End of Batch, Slow Fill, 2 Stage Batching
- Isolated Outputs Standard
- RS-232 Port Standard, RS-485 Optional Advanced Printing Capabilities Windows™ Setup Software
- On Board Data Logging
- DDE Server & HMI Software Available
- Enhanced Modem Features for Remote Metering