KEPmeter NAMUR R/T (NRT )
Totalizer & Ratemeter for use with NAMUR Sensors
The NAMUR R/T (NRT) is a 6 digit totalizer / ratemeter with two level, 5 digit preset alarm control of total or rate. Inputs A & B have separate scaling K-factors. The totalizer can be programmed for “A” subtract “B”, “A” add “B” or A & B as separate totalizers, with display and control of the “net” total and rate of “A”. The NAMUR R/T is also available in 2 other versions. NC2: a two preset totalizer with scaling, NR2: a high/low alarm ratemeter with scaling. If only one input is required, the unit will display the total and rate from that one channel. The NAMUR R/T can accept up to 10,000 pulses per second. It has a 5 digit floating decimal scale factor allowing total readout in true engineering units and rate per second, minute or hour.
- CSA Listed
- Separate Scaling Factors For A & B Inputs
- Display Rate & Total
- NAMUR Input – 10 kHz Max.
- RS422/RS232 Serial Communication (optional)
- Modbus RTU RS422/RS485/RS232 (optional)
- NEMA 4X / IP65 Front Panel
- Separate Add/Subtract Simultaneous Inputs
- Quadrature and U/D Direction Control Inputs
- 4-20mA or 0-20mA Analog Output (optional)