Kobold DF-D Dosing Electronic Vane Flow Meter changes the frequency signal of the pickup into a 3(4)-digit flow reading with adjustable scale (top line of the display), and a scalable analog signal. The dosage is displayed in the bottom line of the display. The unit of measurement can be selected. Included are two relays with floated output changeover contacts for various functions. The relay (S1) can be used to execute the flow monitoring, total volume monitoring, fine dosage, or pump control.
When the flow is being continuously monitored, it checks if the freely adjustable limits are exceeded or fallen short of. A choice can be made between the threshold value and window monitoring. The switching point, hysteresis window point, and switch-on or switch-off delay can be set as desired. If monitoring of the total volume is selected, a check is made to see if the adjustable quantity limit is exceeded.
The dosage relay (S2) switches on when the dosage process starts, and then switches off again, once the dosage has flowed through. The dosage process can be interrupted by using the Start/Stop switch. By taking a correction quantity into account, it is possible to take any special features or conditions of the system into account. By entering a fine dosage, the bypass valve can be controlled with the relay (S1). A red LED indicates the relay’s switching status.
The Analogue output is available as a current output with 0(4) … 20 mA or voltage output with 0…10 V. The parameter names in the menu can be displayed in either German or English. If used where the flow readings change rapidly, the display can be pacified and the analogue reading averaged by switching on some software. If the maximum set flow (exceeded range) is exceeded, it will be shown on the display. The set parameters can be protected against unauthorized alteration using a password function.
Vane Flow Meter Specifications
- Accuracy: ±2.5% f.s.
- Display: 2 x 8-digit LCD module, illuminated dosage, total and flow quantity, units of measurement are selectable
- Quantity meter: 8-digit
- Dosage: 5-digit
- Power supply: 24 VDC ±20%, Current consumption: approx. 100 mA
- Electrical connection: 10-wire cable connection
- Analogue output: 0(4)… 20 mA selectable
- Load: 0… 500 Ω or 0 …10 VDC, Load: >100 kΩ
- Switching output: 2 relays, max. 30 V / 2 A
- Control elements: via 4 keys
- Functions: dosage (relay S2), start, stop, reset, fine dosage, correction quantity, flow monitor, total volume monitoring, language
- Protection type: IP 65
Measuring / switching range:
0.08 – 0.5 l/min … 40 – 160 l/min water
Connection: G ⅛ … G 1½, flange DN15 … DN50
brass, stainless steel, trogamide, polysulfone, PVDF
pmax: 6 / 10 / 16 / 100 bar
Accuracy: ±2.5 % of full scale
Relays, analogue output, batcher, digital display
- Measuring, counting and batching
- LED display
- Output 0(4)-20 mA 0-10 VDC
- Subtracting and adding meter
- 1 dosing relay
- 1 relay freely programmable
Range of Functions
Dosage and flowmeter with digital display, switching and analogue output:
- Measurement and display of dosage, total and flow quantities
- Interval counter (number of dosage process)
- 2 control inputs
- 1 Dosage output
- 1 switching output, freely programmable as flow monitor or for monitoring the total quantities
- Analogue output 0(4)-20 mA or 0-10 V
Download Datasheet: Kobold DF-D Dosing Electronic Vane Flowmeter
Reference : kobold.com