Kobold DF-K Digital Display Vane Flow Meter evaluating electronics outputs the sensor frequency signal to a display and converts it to an analog signal and two limit contacts. The top display line of the double-spaced display shows the flow value with the measuring unit and the bottom line a bar graph indicator proportional to the measuring value.
The two relays with floating output change over contacts continuously monitor the flow values. The switching point, hysteresis, a window point, and switch on or off delay can be set separately for each relay. The switching points can also be set directly by using the control keys without having to change them over into the menu. A red LED indicates the switching status.
The analogue output is optionally available as current output with 0(4)… 20 mA or as voltage output with 0 …10 V. A Min./Max. reading memory determines the extreme readings of the flow. If the maximum set flow (exceeded range) is exceeded, it will be shown on the display. The set .parameters can be protected against unauthorised alteration by using a password function. The device is connected with a 10-wire cable.
Kobold DF-K Digital Display Vane Flow Meter Specifications
- Accuracy: ±2.5% f.s.
- Display: double-spaced display, illuminated flow value with selectable units and bargraph display
- Power supply: 24 VDC ±20%
- Current consumption: approx. 100 mA
- Electrical connection: 10-wire cable connection
- Analogue output:
(0)4… 20 mA selectable
Load: 0…500 Ω or 0-10 VDC,
Load: >100 kΩ
- Switching output: 2 relays, max. 30 V / 2 A
- Control elements: via 3 keys
- Functions: Min./Max. memory, flow monitor, language settings, password protection
- Protection type: IP 65
0.08 – 0.5 l/min … 40 – 160 l/min water
Connection: G ⅛ … G 1½, flange DN15 … DN50,
brass, stainless steel, trogamide, polysulfone, PVDF
pmax: 6 / 10 / 16 / 100 bar
Accuracy: ±2.5 % of full scale
Relays, analogue output, digital display
- continuous measuring and monitoring
- digital display
- 2 limit value relays
- output 0(4)-20 mA 0-10 VDC
Reference : kobold.com