Table of Contents
Paperless Recorder Brainchild PR10, PR20, and PR30
The paper-less recorder is a kind of data logger or data acquisition device to address most industrial recording needs. The new PR series paperless recorders are launched in full product range with outstanding specifications and features. PR series includes a low-cost PR10, a popular PR20 and a high-end PR30.
Compared with the first generation VR series, PR series offers much more, for example recorders in 4.3” & 12.1” displays in addition to 5.6”, 100 msec. sampling rate, external channels, batch, custom display, more strict FDA 21 CFR part 11, handwriting messages, SD slot, 2 USBs, pulse input, field calibration, Web Server, email, 19 languages, IP65, and yet in shorter depth 167mm.
The number of direct analog inputs varies by the model with the PR10/20/30 offering up to 6, 24 and 48 respectively as well as optionally External channels input via Serial or TCP/IP Modbus; maximum external channels are 24, 48 & 96 channels respectively.
Derived Math channels are optional with the Paperless Recorders PR10/20/30 offering 15, 40 & 60 channels respectively. All analog, external, derived & digital inputs have a 100ms total sample rate. All analog, external and digital input channels are freely configurable and named to suit your process requirements.
The new Paperless Recorder Brainchild PR series are launched in full product range with outstanding specifications and features. PR series includes a low-cost Brainchild PR 10, a popular Brainchild PR 20, and a high-end Brainchild PR 30. Compared with the first generation VR series, the PR series offers much more.
Features Paperless Recorder
- Touch Screen, TFT, 65K color
- 100 msec. scan rate
- Internal memory: 256 MB Flash
- CPU: ARM Cortex-A8, 1Ghz
- Standard: Ethernet, SD slot & USB
- Option: RS232/422/485 & Pulse input
- Protection: IP65 front & IP20 rear
- Standards: CE, cULus & RoHS
- Pulse input for flow applications
- Direct Printer connectivity
- Webserver & Email directly from Recorder
- Remote IO channels, Virtual channels
- Master & Slave, Modbus RTU, and TCP protocols
- Custom display pages similar to HMI
- Batch operations, built-in security & FDA 21 CFR part 11
- 19 international languages
For example, recorders in 4.3” & 12.1” displays in addition to 5.6”, 100 msec. the sampling rate, external channels, batch, custom display, more strict FDA 21 CFR part 11, handwriting messages, SD slot, 2 USBs, pulse input, field calibration, Web Server, email, 19 languages, IP65, and yet in shorter depth 167mm.
- Ovens – Furnaces – Kilns
- Environmental Chambers
- 21 CFR21 Part 11 FDA Requirements
- AMS2750E Heat Treating Requirements
- Sterilizers / Autoclaves
- Power Generation Variables
- Flow Applications / Totalizers
- Water / Waste Water Flow
- Test & Measurement Applications
With 200MB on-board RAM for data storage and reliable low-cost SD or USB cards, the PR Series is ideal for monitoring, recording and evaluating processes in a variety of applications and industries. With the optional firmware Plus 1, 2 or 3, the Paperless Recorder PR Series includes multiple additional functions including math, counters, totalizers, high-frequency digital inputs, batch data logging, monitor and record external channels, create custom display views that support animation as well as meeting the requirements of CFR21 part 11.
With LAN connection the PR Series offers emails upon alarm/event conditions, interactive web server, time synchronization and direct printing to network printers.
Paperless Recorders Brainchild PR Series
- PR10 – low-cost paperless recorder
- PR20 – popular paperless recorder
- PR30 – high-end paperless recorder