Pulsar Pump Controllers offer a variety of control routines depending on the level of pump automation and management you require. Ranging from simple pump control routines such as duty assist and duty back-up to more advanced routines such as pump efficiency, predictive maintenance and pump reversing.
Pulsar Process Measurement Ltd manufactures and supplies level, volume, open channel flow, pipe flow, sludge interface measurement and pump control instrumentation.
Since 1997, Pulsar has risen to become one of the world-leading non-contacting measurement instrumentation manufacturers and their products are used in a wide variety of industries and applications worldwide.
By taking a step forward in echo processing technology, Pulsar has been able to address applications previously thought to be beyond the scope of ultrasonic level measurement and their improved initial signal processing at the transducer head has made it possible to increase resistance to electrical noise thus widening the number of possible applications.
Pulsar’s award-winning products are favoured worldwide due to their reliability and easy menu-driven set-up. Pulsar’s product range has been designed to provide a full range of alternatives, from single point of measurement installations right through to complex multi-point applications with digital communications and levels of measurement.
Pulsar’s pump controllers offer a variety of control routines depending on the level of pump automation and management you require. Ranging from simple pump control routines such as duty assist and duty back-up to more advanced routines such as pump efficiency, predictive maintenance and pump reversing.
Classification: Pump Control
- Ultra 3 Pulsar’s Ultrasonic Measurement : Ultra 3 provides reliable non-contacting ultrasonic level, volume, open channel flow measurement and pump control.
- Ultra 4 Pulsar Non-contacting Ultrasonic Level Control and Flow Measurement : Ultra 4 offers the sophistication and advanced features of the rest of the Ultra range in a compact, cost effective package and useful new features that make it even easier to set up and fine-tune.
- Ultra 5 Pulsar’s Non-contacting Ultrasonic Level Control and Flow Measurement : Ultra 5 provides flexible and reliable non-contacting ultrasonic level and volume measurement, advanced pump control and measures open channel flow to BS ISO 1438 and 4359.
- UltraTWIN Pulsar Ultrasonic Measurement : Flexibility is the UltraTWIN two channel ultrasonic system.
Classification: Advanced Pump Control
- Zenith Pulsar Intelligent Pumping Station Controller : Pulsar’s Zenith is a high specification pumping station management system. Pulsar’s proven non-contacting ultrasonic technology provides almost all known pumping routines in an easy to use package.
- Quantum 2 Pulsar Superior Pumping Station Control : Pulsar’s Quantum 2 pump station controller provides alarms, including a unique alarm warning of ‘time to spill’ in critical area, and resets tripped pumps automatically.
- Quantum 2+ Pulsar Intelligent Pumping Station Controller : The Quantum 2+ controller includes all the features within Quantum 2 with the exception of the second mA output for pumped flow rate.
- Quantum 3 Pulsar Superior Pumping Station Controller : Quantum 3 is a fully-featured pump controller, using Pulsar’s unique non-contacting ultrasonic technology including DATEM digital echo discrimination to provide sophisticated level management.
- Pulsar’s Ultimate Controller : Ultimate Controller is a control system that combines ultrasonic level and flow measurement, RTU and advanced pump control in one economic, easily programmed, modular unit with dedicated web server remote control and touchscreen HMI – now with WITS Protocol.
Classification: Contacting switches and probes
- Float Switches Pulsar Point Level Devices : The Pulsarpoint 800 range of liquid level float switches and accessories offer the user a wide selection of high integrity devices, designed for very reliable operation when controlling the level of non-potable water and sewage.