Sepha VisionScan Max is a Non-destructive, The automatic blister leak tester has been developed to test the integrity of blister packs. The machine is capable of detecting defects in individual blister pockets, channel leaks, and weak seals down to 7μm*. VisionScan Max is a smart alternative to the traditional blue dye leak test as the non-destructive method enables products to be returned to the production line.
The machine is installed with an automated feed magazine for minimal operator involvement and offers pharmaceutical blister pack manufacturers the ability to automatically leak test full production batches with minimal operator input at speeds of up to 8 packs per minute*.
VisionScan Max enables pharmaceutical manufacturers and packagers to meet the stringent quality control requirements of the industry while reducing waste and costs. The blister leak tester generates accurate, reliable pass/fail results and its tool-less design improves efficiency where multiple product changeovers are required.
Sepha VisionScan Max Features
- Non-destructive, automated, tool-less seal and leak detection device for blister packs
- Incorporates imaging technology capable of detecting defects in individual blister pockets, channel leaks and weak seals down to 7μm*
- Stand-alone at line unit with magazine feed
- Automatic sorting of good and bad packs into segregated collection magazines
- High throughput of up to 8 packs per minute*
- Ability to perform 100% batch testing
- Easy to use touch screen interface. Access any menu with just ‘2 clicks’
- Tool-less set-up. Ideal solution for production lines running products in multiple materials/ design formats.
- Operating system can store up to 30,000 product types
- Can be part of a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant system
- Active Directory included and OPC Connectivity is available on request.
Sepha VisionScan Max Technical Specifications
- Pack Type :Non-porous blister pack
- Pack Size : Min. 30mm (L) x 65mm (W) x 3mm (H) / Max. 105mm (L) x 140mm (W) x 13mm (H)
- Blister Layout : All
- Pocket Size : Min. pocket area: 40mm2 / Max. pocket area: 600mm2
- Test Cycle : From 8 packs per minute (recipe dependent)
- Operation : Automatic
- Construction : Stainless Steel (Grade 304) and Anodised Aluminium
- User Interface : 15″ XGA LCD display, 1024 x 768 pixels with resistive touch screen
- Utilities : Electrical: 110/230 V Single Phase / Air: 6 Bar
- Configuration : 3 x USB ports 1 x Ethernet port
- Magazine Capacity : 480mm capacity
- Tooling Changeover : None required
- Audit Compliance : Can be run in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
- Machine Dimensions : 851mm (L) x 884mm (W) x 1645mm (H)
- Machine Weight : 290kg
- Shipping Weight : 390kg
- Warranty : Supplied with a 12-month warranty. (Extended warranties are available for additional support).
Reference : sepha.com