Tival Sensors Mechanical Pressure Switc, The pressure of the monitored medium operates against a flat diaphragm, bellows or plunger (depending on pressure range). A system of levers and springs work on a snapaction cascade switch of high vibration resistance, ensuring flutterfree switching. With no pressure on the diaphragm contact 1-2 is closed. This can be used as an „ON“ signal for a pump or compressor motor. If pressure exceeds the upper switchingpoint, contact 1-2 opens and contact 1-4 closes. The connected motor will be switched off. Contact 1-4 is often used to indicate the „off“ condition.
Contact 1-2 will close again, when the pressure on the diaphragm has dropped below the set lower switchpoint. Upper and lower switch points can be adjusted independently of each other using a screwdriver. The two switch points are indicated on the scale inside the unit.
Table of Contents
Tival Sensors Mechanical Pressure Switch Applications :
Air compressors, water pumps, booster pumps, firefighting equipment, or oil supply equipment. TIVAL pressure switches of the FF 4 series are suitable for a wide range of applications.
For example they can be utilized for:
- Monitoring and controlling the pressure of liquid or gaseous media in pipelines, tanks, vats, pressure vessels and apparatus.
- Applications in process control, cooling, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Pressure monitoring of cooling circuits and lubrication systems on various types of machinery.
- Automatic switching of pump and compressor motors for supplying water to dwellings, booster pumps, firefighting equipment and on compressedair systems.
Tival Sensors Mechanical Pressure Switches Product description Pressure switch
- Perbunan diaphragm
- Change-over contact
- Mechanical Pressure switch with perbunan diaphragm and pressure connector G 3/8“ Female thread, ALSi 12
- Ample wiring room
- Easy to adjust, upper and lower switch points can be adjusted independently of each other
- High repeatability
- Easily read scale
- Monitoring and controlling the pressure of liquid or gaseous media in
- Pipelines, tanks, vats, pressure vessels, firefighting equipment and apparatus
Mechanical pressure switches Pressure switches from TIVAL Sensors GmbH :
- Pressure Switch FF 4 DAH(G)
- Pressure Switch FF 4 DAY
- Pressure Switch FF 4 AAG
- Pressure Switch FF 4 PAH
- Pressure Switch FF 4 DRH/DDH
- Pressure Switch FF 444
- Pressure Switch FF 4 ATEX
- Pressure Switch FF 4 GL
- Pressure Switch FF 4 VdS
Mechanical pressure switches Pressure switches Feature :
The company TIVAL Sensors GmbH was established in 2005 by Dipl.-Ing. Hartmut Linde.
Competence in service, a high grade of quality, short delivery times and a fair partnership with our customers and vendors are our corporate goals.
We started out with mechanical pressure switches. The family of FF4 pressure switches stands for an extraordinary good and sturdy quality product within the scope of our product range.
Following the technical advancement and the development of the markets, the focus on automation technology was shifted to electronic components.
One of our key focuses is on products related to and used in water applications. These are i.e. pressure transducers with contact outputs; so-called electronic pressure switches, as well as pressure transmitters providing analog output signals.
Equipment for level-monitoring and level-measurement make up a large part of our portfolio. The programme is complemented by products for flow- and temperature-measurement, softstarters (i.e. for pump applications), digital readouts, isolating switch amplifiers and many more.
International approvals for special applications, i.e for explosion endangered environments (pressure, temperature, level), for marine and offshore use (pressure, temperature, level) and for applications in fire protection equipment (VdS, sprinkler-systems) are available.
Reference : tival-sensors.com