- tractive vehicles;
- tractors of various types;
- road-building machinery;
- technological transport;
- fixed installations with diesel engines etc.
Inline fuel meter DFM can be applied for fuel accounting both autonomously and as a part of vehicle tracking and fuel monitoring system.
Fuel gauge DFM allows to solve the following tasks:
- fuel consumption control;
- fuel consumption rationing;
- fuel theft detecting and preventing;
- fuel consumption optimization and real-time monitoring;
- engine fuel consumption testing.
Fuel meter DFM enables to receive objective information about actual fuel consumption vehicle working time. It also permits to reduce fuel and repair costs. It is possible to develop fuel consumption rates for selected routes and technological operations.
The economic effect of using the fuel accounting devices is different at various companies, usually about 10 to 40%, depending on the baseline situation and management persistence
|DFM models designation||DFM models choice for internal combustion engine/boiler|
Fuel gauge DFM has a three-dimension ring-type measuring chamber. DFМ generates an impulse when the volume of fuel (which is equal to volume of the measuring chamber) passes through it.
- Fuel flow meter DFМ can be used for consumption measuring of the following fluids: diesel fuel; heating oil; engine oil; other types of liquids with kinematic viscosity from 1.5 to 6 mm2/sec*.
- Application for more viscous liquids is also possible, but the maximum consumption may get less than critical and the pressure on the meter gets down.
- All the meters DFM are tested with diesel fuel. Please specify the fuel type and viscosity in your order.
The materials resistant to gasoline are used for DFМ manufacturing. Use safety means in accordance with the national laws when working with gasoline.
- Protection against unauthorized interference and tampering with the meter;
- Resistant to vibration and hydraulic impacts;
- big in-built mud filter;
- meets road standards of electromagnetic compatibility, mechanical and climatic influences;
- durable and precise measurement zinc-aluminum chamber;
- full set of mounting accessories;
- all the fuel flow meters DFM are tested on the metrologically certified installation when produced.
|Nominal pressure, MPa||0.2|
|MAX pressure, MPa||2.5|
|Supply voltage, V||10-50|
|Overvoltage protection, V||≤100|
|Current consumption, mA||≤25 (24 V)
≤50 (12 V)
|Operating temperature, °C||without display: from -40 to +80;
with display: from -20 to +60
- Fuel meters DFМ are mounted into the fuel line of vehicles according to approved installation schemes. Fuel pipe and mounting kit can be additionally included in the delivery package.
- We strongly recommend sealing pipe connections after the fuel flow meter output.
To get detailed information about fuel gauges DFМ installation please contact Technical Support.
Measurement scope and accuracy
|Model||The nominal bore||Start-up consumption,
|MIN flow rate,
|MAX flow rate,
|DFМ 50 AK, B, C, CK||6||0.5||1||50||1|
|DFМ 90 AP||6||0.5||3||90||2|
|DFМ 100 AK, B, C, CK||6||0.5||2||100||1|
|DFМ 220 AP||8||2||8||220||2|
|DFМ 250 AK, C, CK||8||2||5||250||1|
|DFМ 400 AK, C, CK||10||20||30||400||2|