Established in 1946, ERDCO Engineering Corporation has supplied the Process, Environmental, Water Treatment and HVAC Industries with flow measurement including Variable Area, Rotameter, Turbine and Thermal Dispursion Type Flowmeters. These rugged instruments are specified for the measurement of utility liquids, gases and steam. Typical fluids include water, air, coolants, steam, lubricants and nitrogen to name a few.
The 700 Series Flex-FloTM indicator meter is a simple and rugged flow rate indicator for air, water and other transparent fluids. It is particularly well adapted for applications that fall within standardized flow ranges at moderate pressures and temperatures.
The 700 Series indicator meter features a rugged cast aluminum housing with metal threaded connections, a full air tempered glass window and the ability to install the meter in horizontal (left to right) and vertical (up or down) flow orientations – all at an economical cost.
The unique wedge shape of the housing enhances the self-cleaning capabilities of the meter which has large internal cavities that resist accumulations of foreign material. Unlike other variable area tube and float designs, the Flex-FloTM may be installed in a horizontal piping system or even in down flow applications.
Table of Contents
- Instantaneous flow rate measurement
- Observe fluid conditions for color, clarity and flow.
- Use in horizontal (left to right flow) or vertical (up or down flow) piping systems.
- Available all aluminum construction is not susceptible to deterioration from UV exposure in outdoor applications.
- Design resists particulate and scale.
- Low pressure loss.
- Rugged cast aluminum construction at pricing competitive with plastic “rotameters”.
- Other compatible fluids
- Environmental remediation
- Process monitoring
- OEM systems
Materials of Construction :
- Body/Housing : Aluminum
- Window : Tempered Glass
- Vane : 17-7ph Stainless steel
- O-ring : EPM
Flow Orientation : Horizontal—Left to Right; Vertical—Up and Down
Pressure Limit : 114.7psia/7.9 bar a (100psig/6.9 bar g)
Temperature Limit : 212°F (100°C) Repeatability: ± 1% of Full Scale
Accuracy : ± 5% of Full Scale @68°F and 14.7 psia (0 psig)
Process Connections :
- 1/2” NPT
- 3/4” NPT
- 1″ NPT
- 1 1/2“
- 2″ NPT
- 3″ NPT
- 4″ NPT
Reference : erdco.com