RAG Gas pressure regulators with filter and safety shut- off valve
The RAG type regulator has the scope of maintaining a constant air-gas ratio upstream of gas burners on installation without preheated air. It is equipped with a by-pass adjustable on-site and can be used as a zero-pressure regulator.
- The regulators are made of aluminum alloy die-cast, with a range for inlet/outlet connections from 1/2” up to 2”.
- Gas inlet pressure up to 500 mbar, air control pressure up to 120 mbar.
- They are equipped with an adjustable spring and a counter spring, so that gas outlet pressure is equal to air control pressure, with a ratio 1:1 and an adjustable offset of +/-3mbar. The offset is useful to set gas flow at low fire.
- RAG regulators have been designed for a flow regulation range equal to 10:1 and to generate a low-pressure drop.
- The disc is equipped with a gasket, so RAG is able to regulate precisely very low flow.
- Every model is equipped with a bypass adjustable on-site. The bypass is useful in a low fire state when the very low flow is necessary or air control pressure is lower 0.5mbar.
- The controls are equipped with an inlet pressure compensation diaphragm for precise regulation.
- A metallic mesh filter protects the regulator seat from dirt contamination (filtration grade <1mm).
- The impulse line is integrated inside the regulator. Special versions with external impulse lines are available on request.
- Pipe connections meet group 2.
- Suitable for use with non-aggressive gases included in the 1, 2, and 3 families (EN 437).
- Special versions for aggressive gases (e.g. biogas).
- Provided with pressure test points in the gas inlet, gas outlet, and air control chamber to connect manometers, pressure switches or other equipment.
- RAG can be used as a zero-pressure regulator. In this case, it is necessary to connect the vent port to a discharge pipe or to install the conversion kit
- All components are designed to withstand any mechanical, chemical, and thermal conditions occurring during typical service. Effective impregnation and surface treatments have been used to improve mechanical sturdiness, sealing, and resistance to corrosion of the components.
- Regulators are 100% tested and fully warranted.
|Connections||Gas threaded f/f ISO 7-1 from Rp1/2 to Rp2|
|Ambient temperature||-15°C … +60°C|
|Gas Inlet pressure||Max 500 mbar (50 kPa) or P out + 2.5 mbar for gas|
|P1||Differential pressure between the inlet and outlet pressure less than 100 mbar is advisable.|
|Air control pressure||0.5-120 mbar|
|P3||Gas inlet pressure has to be always higher than air control pressure|
|Gas Outlet pressure||Air control pressure +/- 3 mbar (adjustable offset)|
|Accuracy||±1mbar or ±15% of air control pressure (plus offset)|
|Max testing pressure M||Max 750 mbar at inlet chamber – max 200 mbar at air control chamber|
|Flow capacity||See Datasheet|
|Bypass flow can be set from 0 to max flow (fig.7)|
|Filtration grade||with metallic filter <1mm|
|Installation||Horizontal (with adjustable spring downwards) or vertical pipeline.|
|Gas type||Natural gas, town gas, LPG (gaseous) of families 1,2,3 (EN437).|
|On request special version for biologically produced methane without non-ferrous material and special seals.|
|Materials in contact with gas||Aluminum alloy, Brass, Stainless steel, plated steel, Polyamide, Anaerobic adhesive, Nitrile rubber (NBR), Fluoroelastomer (FPM), Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)|
More Info and Price please contact: email@example.com