Dwyer GFM4 Series Gas Mass Flow Meter and Controller is an ideal choice for the measurement of flow rates of a wide variety of gases. This multi-parameter flow meter supports various functions such as flow totalizer, flow, temperature, and pressure alarms, and is available in a choice of 0 to 5VDC, 0 to 10VDC, or 4 to 20 mA output signals. Dwyer Controller with Standard LCD and four-button keypad allows easy access to the many features of the GFM4.
Dwyer Mass Flow Meter with Digital interface operates through available RS-485 or RS-232, providing access to internal data parameters and multi-drop capability of up to 255 units (RS-485 only). Set alarms remotely via digital interface for flow, pressure, and temperature to alert user of high or low thresholds being exceeded.
With a high ±1% FS accuracy and ±0.25% FS repeatability, the GFM4 is the optimal choice in gas flow metering and monitoring. The GFM4 comes with a NIST traceable certificate. Pressure, temperature and flow monitoring.
Dwyer GFM4 Series Features
- Multi-drop capability of up to 256 units (for RS-485 option).
- Programmable 12 digit totalizer indicates total gas volume.
- Flow alarm limits for high and low gas flow with relay output.
- Pressure alarm limits for high and low gas pressure with relay output.
- Four button keypad and large 128×64 graphical LCD with backlight.
- Internal conversion factors for up to 32 gases.
- Automatic zero adjustment.
- Self diagnostic tests.
- Free communication software available at http://www.dwyer-inst.com.
- NIST traceable certificate included.
- Gas flow measurement
- Gas flow control
- Operating pumps and valves
- Process equipment
- Vacuum processes
- Glass and metal coating
- Film deposition
Dwyer GFM4 Series Specification
|Service||Clean gases compatible with wetted parts.|
|Wetted Materials||316 SS, 416 SS; Fluoroelastomer, Buna-N, EPR or PTFE O-rings.|
|Response Time||0.6 to 1.0 s to within ±2% of setpoint over 20 to 100% FS.|
|Output Signal||Linear 0 to 5 VDC (3000 Ω min. load impedance); 0 to 10 VDC (6000 Ω min. load impedance); 4 to 20 mA (500 Ω max loop resistance).|
|Relay Rating||1 amp @ 24 VDC.|
|Max Particulate Size||5 microns.|
|Temperature Limits||Ambient: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C); Dry Gases: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C).|
|Power Supply||12 VDC; ±15 VDC; 24 VDC.|
|Process Connections||1/8″ compression fitting for flow rates ≤ 10 L/min; 1/4″ for ≤ 50 L/min; 3/8″ for ≤ 100 L/min. Pressure Limits: 200 psia (13.79 barA).|
|Leak Integrity||1 x 10-9 smL/sec of helium.|
|Display||128 x 64 graphic LCD with backlight.|
|Weight||1 lb (.45 kg).|
Download Data Sheet: Series GFM4 Gas Mass Flow Meter and Controller
- Dwyer Flotect Series V10 Flow Switch
- Dwyer Series V6 Flotect Mini-Size Flow Switches
- Dwyer Flow Switches
- Dwyer Series 2000 Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauges
- Dwyer Series VFLO Venturi Flow Meter with Magnehelic Gauge
- Dwyer Series 2000-SP Magnehelic Differential Pressure
- Dwyer TVF Series Total View Industrial In-Line Flow Meter
- Dwyer GFM4 Series Gas Mass Flow Meter and Controller
- Dwyer AT22000 Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauge
- Dwyer Venturi Flow Meter
- Bamo Flow Rate Measurement in Open Channel Venturi Channel
- Dwyer Pressure Accessories
- Dwyer 2000 Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauges
- Dwyer 2000-HA Magnehelic High Accuracy Differential Pressure