Table of Contents
Kofloc Model 2600-PPS Series | Kofloc Constant Flow Valve for Liquid
This constant flow valve has been developed for use with liquids. It can control the liquid flow rate irrespective of pressure fluctuations on the primary and secondary sides. It can be used for hot water, as well.
- Excellent constant flow valve characteristics for liquids
The valve composed of high-precision parts permits smooth control.
- Immune to the effects of pressure fluctuations
The constant flow rate is maintained irrespective of pressure fluctuations on the primary and secondary (outlet) sides.
- Control is possible from a very small flow rate in the 10 ml/min range.
- An air-bleeding structure has been adopted for both upper and lower diaphragm chambers.
- Air bleeding during the initial flow rate setting permits high-accuracy control.
Kofloc MODEL 2600-PPS
- Fluid: H2O
- Flow rating (under H2O calibration conditions) : 1-10 ML/MIN, 1-100 ML/MIN, 0.1-1 L/MIN
- Control accuracy Note) : ±3% FS
- Operating differential pressure: 0.1 MPa or more
- Operating pressure: 0.1-0.5 Mpa
- Proof pressure: 0.7Mpa
- Materials of parts in contact with fluids: PPS (containing 30% glass), SUS316, fluoro rubber, fluoro resin
- Operating temperature: 0-50℃
- End connection: Rc1/8