Kofloc RK1250 Series Flow meter is a completely renewed model of the existing KOFLOC RK1200, designed as a flow meter that can be integrated into the customer’s equipment. A happy combination of a grade high precision float type flowmeter with a needle valve capable of very accurate flow control provides a flowmeter ideal for measurement and control of trace flows.
Kofloc RK1250 Series Features
Capable of controlling
Ultra-minute flows can respond to a wide range of flows from ultra-minute flows of 0.5-3 ml/min to flows of 3-30 l/min.
The incorporated precision needle valve allows a delicate control of flows.
The effective revolving speed of the needle valve can be maximized by specifying a maximum flow and normal supply pressure.
Four total lengths of the flowmeter are available:126,156,206, and 256 mm, for your selection according to your needs.
Two types of a valve arrangement
The needle valve can be laid out either at the top or at the bottom of the meter. Choose the type that best suits your needs.
Measurement and control of water flow also possible
Measurement and control of water flow not exceeding 1l/min are also possible.
Kofloc RK1250 Series Applications
- For integration into your equipment panel
- For gas devices to be used on the semiconductor manufacturing site
- For biotechnology industries
- For vacuum line control
* Gases: Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar, and CO2 (Calibration by actual gas) For other gases, consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual gas is to be used.
* Optional: Scale indicating two types of fluids
*Liquids : Standard fluid: Water For other liquids, consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual liquid is to be used.
* Gases: 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 3-30 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.) Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN
*Liquids : 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 0.1-1 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.) Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN
*FS±2% (Measurement point) * Optional: FS±1% (Measurement point)
*FS±2% (Measurement point)
Proof Pressure :
*Gases: 1.0 MPa for 100 ML/MIN or less ; 0.7 MPa for 5 L/MIN or less ; 0.5 MPa for 10 L/MIN or more
*Liquids : 1.0 MPa for 5 ML/MIN or less ; 0.7 MPa for 150 ML/MIN or less ; 0.5 MPa for 200 ML/MIN or more
- Available scale : 10:1 *Optional: 20:1
- Body block and some other components : * SS: SUS316, * BS: Brass
- Tapered tube : *SS & BS: Pyrex®, glass
- Packing : * SS: FKM,*BS : NBR
- Float : * SS & BS : Pyrex, SUS316, glass
- Protective cover : * SS & BS : Acrylic resin
- (Temperature resistance) : * SS & BS : MAX60°
- Connection :*SS & BS : Rc1/4(Standard); Rc1/8(Optional)