Precision Needle Valve w/Non-rotary Needle | Model 2412 Series
This needle valve has been designed to control minute gas and liquid flows with precision and ease. The design allows the rotation of the regulating screw to transform into linear motion of the needle without subjecting the needle to gaps and/or vibrations produced by the screw, so smooth, stable flows can be ensured.
- Capable of controlling ultra-minute flows
- Very accurate, stable control of ultra-minute flows up to 1 ml/min possible
- Wide variations of needle type
- 15 types of needles are available for your choice of the type that best suits your needs.
- A needle of non-rotary structure
- Because this valve is constructed so that the rotation of the regulating screw is transformed into linear motion of the needle, the valve has a longer life in addition to superior control performance.
- Superior temperature characteristic (15-35°C)
- The valve counts on an outstanding temperature characteristic (flow fluctuations remain within an insignificant range of 0.3%/°C to ambient temperature variations) thanks to the temperature compensation system incorporated in the valve’s needle and orifice.
- This temperature compensation system is a utility model of KOFLOC registered at the United States Patent and Trademark Office. (Optional specification for needles #SS1 to #3B-BS)
- This temperature compensation system is applicable to gases only, and not to
liquids, because the viscosity of a liquid may fluctuate depending upon
the temperature conditions.
- For accurate control of minute flows of gases and liquids
- Rated flow ranges: Rated flow ranges
- The number of turns of regulating screw: Approx. 12 turns
- Maximum operating pressure: 1.0 Mpa
- Maximum operating temperature :
- (B) 70℃
- (SS) 120℃
- Materials of parts in contact with fluids :
- (B) Brass, POM, NBR
- (SS) SUS316, fluorocarbon resin, FKM
- Fluids: Gas and liquid
- Connection end: Rc 1/4 (standard)