Hoffer API Series Turbine Flow Meter provide extremely accurate custody transfer grade flow measurement in a bladed rotor design. These flowmeters are typically used to measure liquid petroleum products.
Table of Contents
Hoffer API Series Features
- Designed for custody transfer flow applications and to be compliant with API standard Chapter 5.3.
- Optionally available with multiple pickup coils for redundancy or bi-directional flow measurement.
- Bearing types available include self-lubricating, ceramic ball bearings and tungsten carbide sleeve.
- Rotor assembly is hydrodynamically balanced and “floats” on fluid cushion to provide extended bearing life.
- Offered with bladed rotors in sizes 1″ through 4″.
- The Hoffer API Series turbine flowmeters provide extremely accurate custody transfer grade flow measurement in a bladed rotor design. These flowmeters are typically used to measure liquid petroleum products.
Hoffer API Series Specifications
316 stainless steel (with exceptions noted below).
- Blade Rotor: 17-4 PH stainless steel.
- Flanges: 316 stainless steel standard. Carbon steel or 304 stainless steel flanges per ASME/ ANSI B16.5 are optional. Available in ANSI, DIN, and ring joint type flanges.
- Bearings: Tungsten carbide sleeve and ceramic ball bearing types are available.
- Optional NACE compliance per MR0175 available.
- Linearity :
±0.25% linearity standard .
±0.5% to extended maximum flow range.
±0.15% premium linearity over reduced 5 to 1 turndown range.
- Repeatability : ±0.02% at any point throughout the extended flow range.
- Temperature Range : -450°F to +450°F, process fluid with standard magnetic pickup coil.
- Pressure Drop : 4 PSI at maximum linear flow rate.
- Output : 10mV RMS or greater into a 10K ohm load at a minimum flow rate.
Download Datasheet : Hoffer API Series Turbine Flow Meters Custody Transfer