Hoffer CT Series Flow Controls Turbine Flow Meters provide extremely accurate custody transfer grade flow measurement in a rim rotor design. These flowmeters are typically used in liquid petroleum products. This series is recommended for flow applications where high resolution (pulse count) is critical in order to achieve custody transfer grade accuracy.
Table of Contents
Hoffer CT Series Features
- Widest flow turndown ranges available in a custody transfer grade turbine flowmeter.
- Designed to be compliant with API Standard Chapter 5.3.
- Rim rotor design offered in sizes 4″-12″ provides for high pulse resolution.
- Bearing types include self-lubricating, ceramic ball bearings and tungsten carbide sleeve.
- Optionally available with multiple pickup coils for redundancy or bi-directional flow measurement.
- Rotor assembly is hydrodynamically balanced and floats on fluid cushion to provide extended bearing life.
- The Hoffer CT Series turbine flowmeters provide extremely accurate custody transfer grade flow measurement in a rim rotor design.
- These flowmeters are typically used in liquid petroleum products.
- This series is recommended for flow applications where high resolution (pulse count) is critical in order to achieve custody transfer grade accuracy.
- Also See: Custody transfer flowmeters Bladed design – API Series for CT Series Turbine Flow Meters for Custody Transfer
Hoffer CT Series Specifications
- Linearity: ±0.15% linearity standard . Improved linearity over reduced flow turndown is optionally available, please consult factory.
- Repeatability: ±0.02% at any point throughout the extended flow range.
- Temperature Range: -450°F to +450°F, process fluid with standard magnetic pickup coil.
- Pressure Drop: 5 PSI at maximum linear flow rate.
- Output: 10mV RMS or greater into a 10K ohm load at a minimum flow rate.
Rimmed Rotors 4″-12″
- Materials of Construction: 316 stainless steel (with exceptions noted below).
- Rim Rotor:
Rim – 316 stainless steel.
Rim Buttons – 430 or 17.4 stainless steel.
- Flanges: 316 stainless steel standard. Optional carbon steel or 304 stainless steel flanges per ASME/ANSI B16.5 are available. Available in ANSI, DIN and ring joint type flanges.
- Bearings: Both tungsten carbide sleeve and ceramic ball bearings types are available.
- Optional NACE compliance per MR0175 available.
Download Datasheet : Hoffer Flow Controls CT Series Turbine Flow Meters for Custody Transfer
Reference : hofferflow.com