Hoffer Flow Controls presents the Lo-Co Series of low cost turbine flowmeters for customers working with a limited budget, a line that is a perfect fit for liquid utility and OEM applications. The Lo-Co Series provides you with the most economical flow solution while its outstanding features such as ALL stainless steel construction and precision machined components speak for themselves. The Lo-Co Series is available in nine line sizes and may be interfaced with our complete line of electronics including signal conditioners, converters, rate indicators/totalizers and flow computers.
Fluid entering the Hoffer turbine flowmeter passes through an inlet flow straightener which reduces the fluid’s turbulent flow pattern and improves the velocity profile. The fluid engages a vaned rotor causing it to rotate at an angular velocity proportional to flow rate. The pickup coil senses thespinning motion of the rotor through the housing and converts it into a pulsing electrical signal. Summation of this signal relates directly to the total flow, while the frequency is linearly related to flow rate.
- Rugged, industrial meter with ALL stainless steel construction.
- All components are precision machined.
- Dependable and economical flow solution.
- Nine sizes available, ¼” thru 2″.
- CE Compliant.
- Private label versions available. Contact factory.
- Hard carbon composite sleeve bearing provides for compatibility with almost all corrosive fluids, as well as, non-corrosive liquids. This bearing works exceptionally well on all types of water flow applications including deionized, demineralized, and potable water.
- Available with a PET signal conditioner/converter. For more information on the PET Series, see PET Technical Data Sheets (PET-XXX) and (PET-PSC-XXX).
- Materials of Construction : All 316 stainless steel with 17.4 PH rotor.
- Linearity : ±1%.
- Repeatability : ± .1% of reading.
- Temperature Range : -100F to +257F.
- Available Turndown Range : See chart.
- Bearing Style : Hard carbon composite bearings standard.
- End Fittings : Available in NPT.
- Coi l: Magnetic pickup coil supplied with pigtail leads. (Approximately 6″ lead length with crimped insulated disconnects).
- Riser : d” MNPT riser. Optional ex-proof enclosure available.
- Calibration : Average K-Factor on water and etched on body. (See chart).
- Approvals : CE Compliant.
Reference : hofferflow.com