Kofloc 1350 Series Precision Flow Meter for Labolatory Model for laboratory use is ideal for high-precision measurement and control of very small flow.
Kofloc 1350 Series Features :
• Calibration with actual standard gases for high-precision flow control.
• Control of very small flow.
• Measurement of wide-ranging flow from 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 3-30 L/MIN
• The flow meters come in four types with a total length of 126, 156, 206, or 256mm
Standard Specifications :
- Gas: Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar, CO2, (calibration with actual gas)
- For other gases, please consult us regarding conversion conditions or calibration with the actual gas to be used.
- *Option: Scales for two types of fluids
- Liquid: Standard fluids (Water)
- For other liquids, please consult us regarding conversion conditions or calibration with actual liquid to be used.
- Gas: 0.5-5ML/MIN (Refer to the Capacity List on page 55. *Option : 0.5-3 ML/MIN
- Liquid : 0.5-5ML/MIN to 0.1-1L/MIN (Refer to the capacity Table on page 55.) *Option : 0.5-3 ML/MIN
- Gas : FS ±2% (Measurement point) *Option : FS ±1% (Measurement point)
- Liquid : FS ±2% (Measurement point)
- Gas : 100 ML/MIN or less : 1.0 Mpa
- 5 L/MIN or less : 0.7 Mpa
- 10 L/MIN or more : 0.5 MPa
- Liquid : 5 ML/MIN or less : 1.0 Mpa
- 150 ML/MIN or less : 0.7Mpa
- 200 ML/MIN or less : 0.5 Mpa