Kofloc 3810S Series Low-cost Mass Flow Sensor Designed on the heritage base construction of the superior class bypass capillary type mass flow sensor, the Model 3810S Mass Flow Sensor centers the focus on the economy through a thorough effort towards streamlining with the view to built-in applications. The series is one of the KOFLOC best sellers and is used by many assembly manufacturers as a substitute for the existing float type (tapered pipe type) flow meter.
Kofloc 3810S Series Features
- A low-cost, still, full-fledged sensor based on a combination of the constant-current temperature difference detection type with the bypass capillary type
- A large cost reduction makes the Model 3810S almost rival any existing float type flow meter in price.
- 0 to 5VDC analog flow outputs provide various applications such as measurement recording, control, and alarm issuance.
- The sensor is a mass flow type. The user needs no troublesome calculations for flow correction due to the effects of temperature and pressure.
- Flow range (N2 equivalent, 20℃/1 atm) :
- 10 SCCM–2 SLM (freely selectable)
- 3 SLM–50 SLM (freely selectable)
- Sensor: Thermal mass flow sensor
- Accuracy : ±2%F.S. (25℃) & ±5%F.S. (25℃)
- Temperature coefficient :±0.15 F.S./℃ (15–35℃)±0.2 F.S./℃ (15–35℃)
- Repeatability: ±0.5%F.S.
- Proof pressure: 980 kPa (G)
- Allowable ambient temperature: 5–45℃
- Allowable ambient humidity: 10–90% (No condensation allowed)
- Materials of parts in contact with gases :Body: SUS303, PTFESealing: FKM (option: CR or NBR)
- Electric connection : 171826-5 (made by AMP)
- Flow output signal : 0–5 VDC (Externalload resistance: 250 kΩ or more)
- Power supply: ±15 VDC ±5%, 60 m
- Joint (Main unit bore): Rc1/4
- Weight :Approx. 250 gApprox. 350g
Specifications relating to the flow range (e.g., flow range, accuracy, and response) are expressed in N2 or air equivalent. The product will be built with the primary pressure of 300 kPa or less and the secondary side open to the atmosphere. For details on the pressure requirements, please contact us.
The series 3810 pin assignment has been modified from march 2000, and is not compatible with the old model. Please check the following :
- AMP171826-5 On The Connector 3810 side
- Amp171822-5 on the cable side