Kofloc RK1500 Series Flow Meter with Bellows Needle Valve is equipped with a bellows seal type needle valve so that it can withstand high vacuum, high pressure, high temperature, and toxic gases.
Kofloc RK1500 Series Features :
- High reliability against leak is ensured because a 100% leak test is conducted before shipping, using a helium leak detector.
- Bellows seal type needle valve perfectly eliminates leak from the valve stem.
- Superior corrosion resistance is ensured by using SUS 316, FKM, fluorocarbon resin and Pyrex glass only for wetted parts and those which are exposed to other fluids.
- Enhanced stability and repeatability are ensured using a flowmeter consisting of a precision-formed try-flat, rib-guided glass tube and ultra-precision ball float in combination with a sophisticated needle valve.
- For vacuum systems
- For semiconductor manufacturing lines
Kofloc RK1500 Series Standard Specifications :
- Gases: Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar, and CO2 (Calibration by actual gas)
- For other gases, consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual gas is to be used.
- Optional: Scale indicating two types of fluids
- Liquids: Standard fluid: Water
- For other liquids,
- consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual liquid is to be used.
- Flow range
- Gases : 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 3-30 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.)
- Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN
- Liquids : 0.5-5 ML/MIN to 0.1-1 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.)* Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN
- Gases : FS±2% (Measurement point)
- Optional: FS±1% (Measurement point)
- Liquids: FS±2% (Measurement point)
- Proof pressure
- Gases : 1.0 MPa for 100 ML/MIN or less 0.7 MPa for 5 L/MIN or less 0.5 MPa for 10 L/MIN or more
- Liquids : 1.0 MPa for 5 ML/MIN or less 0.7 MPa for 150 ML/MIN or less 0.5 MPa for 200 ML/MIN or more
- Available scale : 10:1
- * Optional: 20:1
- Materials: SS
- Body block: SUS316
- Tapered tube: Pyrex®, glass
- Packing: FKM, fluorocarbon resin
- Float: Pyrex, SUS 316, glass
- Protective cover: Acrylic resin
- Temperature resistance: MAX60℃