The Sage 200 thermal flow meter is a cost-effective alternative to Sage Prime which offers the same level of performance. The 200 is manufactured to accommodate our international customers. The flow meter measures gas mass flow and has the same accuracy, repeatability, low-end sensitivity, response time, turndown and resolution as the Prime without some premium features.
If the user needs to verify that the meter is in calibration, while still in the field and in the pipe, use the Sage Prime, which includes the award-winning Sage In-Situ Calibration Verification. Likewise, if a high-contrast graphical display is desired, the Prime will better serve your needs.
- Approved for use in Class I Div 2 hazardous areas and CE approved
- Available in 24 VDC or 115/230 VAC
- Isolated 4-20 mA signal and pulsed output of a total flow
- Modbus RTU with RS-485 communication (optional)
- Available with integral or remote electronics
- For remote models, lead length compensation permits cable lengths up to 1000 feet
- NEMA 4 and explosion-proof junction box
- For use with a ½” insertion probe in 1″ and larger pipe or in the in-line flow, body sizes 1/4″ to 4″
- Available in blind configuration or display with window providing flow rate, total flow and gas temperature.
- Measures mass flow.
- Sage meters have the lowest rate of energy loss with a power dissipation of 2.5 watts, making them the most efficient thermal mass flow meter.
- All units come calibrated from the Sage NIST traceable calibration facility and are preconfigured with the specified process and installation parameters for the application.
- The meter has a two-compartment compact housing with a separate wiring section containing large, easy to access terminals to simplify field installation.
- Natural gas flow to burners
- Compressed air flow measurement
- Combustion air
- Accuracy: +/– 1% of reading plus 0.5% of full scale
- Repeatability: 0.2% of reading
- Low-End Sensitivity: 5 SFPM (1 SCFM in 6″ pipe)
- Response Time: 1 second time constant
- Turndown: 100:1
- Resolution: 1000:1
- Power: 24 +/-10% VDC or 90 – 265 VAC
- Output: 4-20 mA
- Pulse: 100 mA maximum
- Isolated: External powered 4-20 and pulse
- Modbus: RS 485 RTU optional
- Ratings: Class I, Division 2, NEMA 4, CE
- Ambient Temperature: –40 to 150° F (–40 to 65° C)