Kem Kuppers SRZ ST Helical Flow Meter (tungsten carbide sleeve bearing design) are flow-measuring devices that are used mainly in high-viscosity, abrasive, filled as well as lubrication and non-lubrication media. These include polyurethane, polymers and viscous products, as well as all kinds of greases and oils.
Thanks to its concept, temperature fluctuations and the resulting change in the viscosity of the medium only marginally affect the measuring accuracy of the SRZ ST. This makes it especially well suited for use in test stands and for measurements with changing application conditions. Furthermore, the helical flow meter is distinguished by a wide measuring range, low shear stress of the medium to be measured and low loss of pressure.
Only high-grade steels that even withstand corrosive liquids are used in the production of helical flow meters. Combined with the use of tungsten carbide bearings, the SRZ ST guarantees optimum measurement accuracy and a long service life even under the toughest application conditions.
Short response times, very dynamic performance and high measurement accuracy ensure accurate regulation and control of flow rates in demanding applications.
For applications in hazardous areas, we offer intrinsically safe sensors and amplifiers with Ex protection in accordance with ATEX, IECEx, CSA and other standards. Additional certifications such as EAC (TR-CU) are available.
Table of Contents
Kem Kuppers SRZ ST Helical Flow Meter Features
- Polyurethane and polymer
- Adhesives and sealants
- Insulation materials and coatings
- Light and heavy fuel oil
- Petrochemical products
- Different fats and oils with varying viscosities
- Hydraulic test rigs with varying viscosities
- High measuring accuracy up to ±0.1%1)
- Exceptional repeatability of ±0.05%
- Measuring range up to 1:100
- Short response times
- Pressure-resistant up to 315 bar [4,500 psi]
- Argely independent of viscosity, perfect for 1 to 1×106 mm²/s
- Low pressure drop compared with other positive displacement meters
- High resolution
- Pulsation-free measurement, non-sensitive to pulsating flows
- Resistant to corrosion by advanced materials and bearings
Kem Kuppers SRZ ST Helical Flow Meter Specifications
- Measuring Ranges: 0.4 up to 400 l/min
- Measuring Accuracy: up to ±0.1 %
- Repeatability: ±0.05 % (under the same conditions)
- Linearity: up to ±0.25 % of actual flow
- Housing: as per DIN 1.4305 [AISI 303], 1.4404 [AISI 316L]
- Helicals: as per DIN 1.4122
- Bearing: tungsten carbide
- Seals: FKM, PTFE (others on request)
- Pressure: up to 315 bar [4,500 psi]
- Medium Temperature: -40 °C up to +150 °C [-40 °F up to +302 °F] (others on request)
Download : Datasheet
Reference : kem-kueppers.com