Flow meter clam on tipe F-4400 ini mampu beroperasi selama 18 jam dengan menggunakan baterai internal yang bisa dicharge ulang. Alternatif lain yaitu dapat dioperasikan secara terus menerus dengan menggunakan AC power adapter. Memonitor aliran dapat dengan mudah dipantau secara terus menerus dengan data logger bawaan yang telah ditanamkan pada flow meter ini.
Data logger ini mampu menangkan sampai dengan 300,000 input data dengan interval 10 sampai 5 menit. Pengunduhan data ke PC dapat dilakukan dengan USB. A 4-20 mA ketika flow meter ini digunakan dengan mode AC power adapter.
ONICON F-4400 Clamp-On Typical Applications
The F-4400 ultrasonic flow meter is ideal for flow testing during test and balance. It is also useful for temporary flow monitoring in existing systems to establish baseline demand data.
Ideal for Temporary Flow Measurement
Clamp-on transducers allow for quick installation with no shutdown, no drilling, and no pressure drop. Each meter is provided with a built-in data logger making it possible to monitor flow over time.
Designed for Multiple Pipe Materials and Sizes
The F-4400 is designed to work with many different pipe materials. A partial list of common pipe materials includes carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, PVC, HDPE, and fiberglass. The meter will work with pipe sizes ranging from 2” to 48” in diameter.
Simple to Set Up and Use
The F-4400 is easily configured through the handheld backlit display and 5-button keypad interface. Just enter the pipe material and OD, wall thickness and fluid type. The F-4400 will then display the correct transducer separation distance.
- Flow testing for closed-loop HVAC chilled, hot and condenser water systems
- Temporary flow monitoring for domestic/municipal water
- Flow testing for process water & other clean liquids
- Baseline monitoring for project planning
ONICON F-4400 Clamp-On Features
Ideal for Monitoring & Testing –
Clamp-on transducers allow for quick installation with no shutdown, no drilling, and no pressure drop. Each meter is provided with a built-in data logger making it an ideal solution for monitoring flow over time.
Works with Common Pipe Materials –
The F-4400 is designed to work with many different pipe materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, PVC, HDPE fiberglass.
Operates Over a Very Wide Flow Range –
The F-4400 is capable of measuring flow over a 400:1 turndown from less than 0.1 ft/sec to 39 ft/sec in velocity. This makes the F-4400 ideal for testing and monitoring many different flow applications, including leak testing.
Simple to Set Up and Use –
The F-4400 is easily configured through the handheld backlit display and 5-button keypad interface. Just enter the pipe material and OD, wall thickness and fluid type. The F-4400 will display the correct transducer separation distance.
ONICON F-4400 Clamp-On Specifications
- ±1% of reading or ±0.1 ft/sec (0.03 m/sec), whichever is greater
- Repeatability & Linearity: ±0.25%
OVERALL FLOW RANGE
- 0.07 to 39 ft/sec
- Clamp-on ultrasonic, differential transit time method indirect or reflect mode. For clean liquids in full pipes with less than 2% solids or gas bubbles
PIPE SIZE RANGE
- 2” through 48” nominal diameter
POWER SUPPLY OPTIONS
- Built-in NiMH battery for up to 18 hours continuous operation
- External charger with 100-240VAC 50/60Hz input
- Standard: -40° F to 300° F
AMBIENT TEMPERATURE RANGE
- -5° F to 140° F
OUTPUT SIGNALS PROVIDED
- 4-20 mA (500 ohm) when powered by AC adapter
- USB for data log transfer by direct PC connection
- Handheld, ABS plastic
- White, backlit matrix – displays a 5-digit flow rate with a floating decimal point, a 14-digit totalizer, a calibration menu, and a daily flow report.
NOTE: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- One pair SE16B clamp-on, ultrasonic transducers for 2” to 48” (50mm to 1200 mm) pipes
- Transducer cables – 12 ft (3.5m) coaxial with BNC connectors
- Flow rate range – ± 0.07 to 39 ft/sec (± 0.02 to 12 m/sec)
- Installation – stainless steel transducer brackets, mounting clamps, alignment bar, and a silicone coupling compound kit
- Enclosure – portable ABS with rugged IP67 carry case
- Display – white, backlit matrix LCD
- Totalizer – 14 digit
- Calibration – built-in 5-key programmer
- Damping – keypad adjustable
- Power input – built-in NiMH battery for up to 18 hours operation – external charger with 100 – 240 VAC power input
- Outputs – 4-20 mA (500 ohm), USB
- Data logger – fully programmable 300,000 point capacity
- ONICON Logger PC software for Windows™
- One set cables – 4-20 mA and USB
- One Installation and Operation Manual