The SITRANS FUS SONO 3100/SITRANS FUS060 flowmeter consists of a SITRANS F US SONO 3100 sensor with O-ring or flange transducers depending on the application. The standard version is delivered as a 2-track sensor with or without flanges; 4 tracks are available upon request.
Available pipe materials include carbon or stainless steel on request.c The SITRANS FUS060 transmitter is engineered for high-performance applications and designed for remote installation in hazardous as well as non-hazardous environments. In addition to the standard outputs, it also offers communication.
The SITRANS FUS SONO 3100/SITRANS FUS060 flowmeter consists of a sensor and transmitter. For details and information about the transmitter, see SITRANS FUS060
|Measuring range||Qn 28 to 4200 m3/h (depends on size)|
|Nominal size||From DN 100 to DN 600 (4″ to 24″)|
|Accuracy||±0.5% of flow rate|
|Operational pressure||Max. 40 bar (Max. 580 psi)|
|Operating temperature||From -20 to 85 °C (-4 to 185 °F)|
|Medium temperature||From -20 to 200 °C (-4 to 392 °F)|
|Design||2 track (on request up to 4 tracks)|
|Material||Carbon steel (Stainless steel on request)|
Other variants are available on request.
- Ideal flowmeter system for challenging applications within the oil flow, distribution and on/offshore industries
- Easy exchange of integrated transducers without the need for downtime or process shutdown
- An optimal solution for fiscal metering as it meets OIML R117 requirements
- Designed for remote installation in hazardous as well as the non-hazardous environment
SONO3100/FUS060 The combination of the SONO 3100 sensor and the FUS060 transmitter is ideal for applications where process shut-down is impossible during service and where there is a need for extreme high/low temperatures and pressures. Transducers can be changed without interrupting operation. SONO 3100 can optionally be delivered as a 4-path solution for absolute best performance and accuracy.
- Transducers can be replaced under pressure
- Measurement of all liquids less than 350 Cst, conductive or non-conductive
- No pressure drop
- Reliable and accurate flow measurements
- Long-time stability
- On request as special versions:
- Special sensor material, e.g. Duplex, stainless steel
- High/low temperature sensor version: +250 °C (+482 °F)/-200 °C (-328 °F) sensors
- Pressure rating 430 bar (6235 psi)
- Special sensor sizes down to DN 25
- 1-path or 4-path sensor technology
The main application for SONO 3100 in combination with transmitter type FUS060 is to measure volume flow within:
- Petrochemical industry
- Power engineering
- Water and wastewater
- Oil and liquefied gases
SITRANS FUS060 holds ATEX for hazardous areas, HART and PROFIBUS PA. SONO 3100 holds ATEX Ex approval.
The SONO 3100 in combination with FUS060 consists of a SONO 3100 sensor, SONO 3200 transducers with O-rings or flanges depending on selection – and a FUS060 transmitter. SONO 3100 is basically supplied in a 2-path solution with flanges in sizes from DN 100 to DN 600 and without flanges in sizes from DN 100 to DN 300. 1-path or 4-path special versions are available on request, depending on size (DN 25 to DN 1200). SONO 3100 is as standard available in carbon steel from DN 100 to DN 600. FUS060 is designed for remote wall mounting only.
SITRANS FUS060 is a transit time-based transmitter designed for ultrasonic flow metering with dedicated sensors in the FUS in-line series up to DN 3000. SITRANS FUS060 is engineered for high performance and is suitable for 1-path, 2-path and 4-path flowmeters.