Ultrasonic flow meters have been designed for industrial application where they can measure the flow rate of a wide range of liquid media, whether electrically conductive or not, including specific corrosive liquids. The scope of application for ultrasonic flow meters covers many functions in practically all industry lines.
In ultrasonic flow meters, the flow rate values are determined from the difference between the travel times of ultrasonic waves propagating in the measured liquid in and against the flow direction.
- high measurement accuracy
- long-term measurement stability over a wide range of measured values
- high operational reliability and practically no maintenance requirements
- extra-low hydraulic losses
- optional long-distance transfer of measured data