Kofloc DF-550C Series All-Metal Digital Mass Flow Controller is now released as an all-metal model of the high-performance digital mass flow controller DF-250C Series. The metal sealed structure enables controlling the measurement of corrosive gases such as semiconductor process gases.
- Response improved to 1 sec or faster in all flow rate ranges thanks to a new solenoid
- The stainless steel seal supports high-reactive gases.
- Lineup ranging from 10 SCCM to 10 SLM
- Two communication ports enabling daisy-chaining
- RS-485 communication function installed as standard
- RoHS CE standard compliant
Kofloc DF-550C Series Specification
|Sensor type||Thermal sensor|
|Valve type||Normally closed proportional solenoid valve|
|Applicable gases*1||N2, Air, H2, He, Ar, O2, CO2, etc.
Gases not specifically mentioned here are subject to calibration for N2 equivalent.)
|Flow range*2||10 SCCM to 10 SLM|
|Control range||2 to 100% (F.S.)|
|Response*3||Total flow rate control range ≤ 1 sec (within ±2% F.S.)|
|Operating differential pressure*5||50 to 350 kPa (100 to 350 kPa for F.S. 10 SLM)|
|Inlet maximum pressure||500kPa（G）|
|External leak rate||≤ 1.0 x 10-11 Pa·m3/sec (He)|
|Temperature||Working temp.||5 to 50℃|
|Accuracy guaranteed temp.||15 to 35℃|
|Allowable storage temp.||-10 to 60℃|
|Allowable operating humidity||10 to 90% RH (without dew condensation)|
|Materials of gas contact part||SUS316L, PTFE, and magnetic stainless steel|
|Electrical connection||D-sub 9-pin, KFC standard (SEMI standard compliant), RJ-45 modular jacks (two)|
|Flow rate setting signal||0 to 5 V DC (input impedance approx. 1 MΩ)|
|Flow rate output signal||0 to 5 V DC (load resistance 10 KΩ)|
|Digital communication||Address setting with RS485 rotary switch: up to 99 devices (9600 bps)|
|Required power supply (DC)||+15 V DC (±5%), 150 mA; -15 V DC (±5%), 150 mA|
|Joint||1/4 VCR or equivalent|
|Mounting posture||Horizontal installation recommended.|
|Weight||Approx. 1100 g|
- The gases must be dry and clean, free of corrosive components and foreign matter such as dust and mist.
- The flow rate units SCCM and SLM indicate a mass flow rate converted to a volume flow rate in cc/min and L/min at 0°C and 1 atm
- Guarantee for calibration gas: N2.
- Accuracy for calibration gas: N2, flow range (max. full scale).
- The operating differential pressure may differ depending on specifications.
- Kofloc Mass Flow Controller D8500 Series
- Adapter Connector NCS-163-ADF-CH Nanaboshi
- Kofloc Model 3760 Series
- Kofloc Back Pressure Valve Model 6801 Series
- Differential Pressure Flow Meter
- Kofloc Mass Flow Meter and Controllers
- Rotameter Kofloc RK1930/RK1935
- Kofloc CK Series Flow Setting Device Model
- Kofloc 2600 All-Teflon Constant Flow Control Valve
- Kofloc 3660 Series Mass Flow Controller
- Kofloc Model DPM-3 Flow Indicators
- Kofloc FM31 Series Small Karman Vortex Flowmeter
- Kofloc 8500 Series Mass Flow Meter