Kofloc Model 3100 Series | High-grade Mass Flow Meter
- Equipped with a temperature follow-up type current difference detection flow sensor to ensure high accuracy and quick response.
- Measurements of minute flow available up to 1 SCCM full scale (SR option).
1. Flow range (at N2 calibration conditions) : 10SCCM-20SLM
2. Response : 1 sec. or less to within ±2% of the full scale of final value typical for 0-100% response
3. Accuracy : Within ±1.0% F.S./3100
4. Linearity: Within ±0.5% F.S.
5. Repeatability: Within ±0.2% F.S.
6. Proof pressure: 980kPa
7. Leak rate: 1×10-8 Pa.m3/s or less (excluding transmission of He)
8. Working temperature range: 0-50℃ (Accuracy guarantee: 15-35℃)
9. Materials of parts exposed to gases: – Body: SUS 316L, SUS 316, PTFE
– Seals: Viton® (Optional: Neoprene®)
10. Joint : – Standard: 1/4SWL®
– Optional: 1/8SWL® 1/4VCR® RC1/4®, etc.
11. Electrical connections: Dsub 9-pin male connector per KFC standard (SEMI standard)
12. Flow rate output signals: 0-5VDC
13. Required power supply* : +15VDC (±5%) 100mA, –15VDC (±5%) 100mA