NGK Gas Analyzer
Since its establishment, NGK has been engaged in manufacturing ceramic insulators and is now recognized as a leading manufacturer throughout the world. Over the past years, NGK developed O2 analyzers using technology based on ZIRCONIA. Most recently, NGK has produced various instruments independently or together with other manufacturers by adapting unique technology based on ZIRCONIA and INFRA-RED rays. NGK now offers a complete range of measuring instruments in addition to consultation on instrumentation and various system components.
- Monitoring atmosphere in foodstuff storage
- Measuring water content of chips and paper
- Measuring O2 content in the soda recovery boiler
- Measuring N2, O2, Ar, etc. in oxygen plants and others
- Measuring O2 content in industrial boilers
- Measuring O2 in units generating N2
- Measuring O2 in exhaust gases of hot blast stoves, heating, and soaking furnaces
Selection Table by Industries
TF-III ZIRCONIA TYPE O2 ANALYZER FOR STEEL AND BOILERS
Model TF-III is a unique O2 analyzer based on the latest ceramic technologies. It can be used for measuring high-temperature gases from heating and soaking furnaces in steel mills and for combustion exhaust gas containing corrosive exhaust gas.
Model TF-IV ZIRCONIA TYPE O2 ANALYZER FOR DUST AND SLUDGE INCINERATORS
Model TF-IV is a unique O2 analyzer based on the latest ceramic technologies. It is most suitable for measuring high-temperature dust-laden exhaust gas from dust and sludge incinerators.
TF-10 Oxygen Analyzer
- ZIRCONIA TYPE O2 ANALYZER FOR COMBUSTION EXHAUST GAS
SH-IID Oxygen Analyzer
- ZIRCONIA TYPE PORTABLE O2 ANALYZER
- Model SH-IID O2 analyzer is a multi-function digital version of conventional design without restriction to gas concentrations and can be used in combination with a portable sampling unit.
- Model PME O2 analyzer is extremely compact and lightweight and can be used in a laboratory.