PENTA Hydraulic Seal for Cylinder Rod | Seal Hydraulic
The grooves of PENTA –Seals are compatible with those of O-rings specified by the JIS B2401 P line. In addition to the superior sealing performance, PENTA -Seals prevent damage from twisting or rolling.
- Miniature cylinders.
- Control valves.
- solenoid valves.
RGY Hydraulic Seal– Piston & rod packings
The grooves of RGY piston packings and RNY rod packings are compatible with those for the SKY-packings. RGY-packings are designed to withstand back pressure and provide longer service time by adopting an improved wear resistant material.
RNY rod packings are designed exclusively for sealing rods. RNY rod packings made of a highly elastic compound achieve good sealing performance against eccentric movements.
★ Orders and inquiries are accepted on part numbers.
★ Packings with the part numbers in blue back ground are stock items.
★ Packings with the part numbers including letter B are the improved strength types and incompatible with the groove of SKY-Packings.
★ Packings are adequately packaged for the optimum storage. Refer to “Cautions” in page 2 for the handling and the storage.
★ Both in-house stock and manufacturing tooling availability of items specified in the column “Compatible SKY-Packings” can bereferred in pages 26～29, SKY-Packings.
★ Inquiries for HNBR materials :
- Please specify material code RP903 or RP902 in addition to the standard part number.
- RP903 is applicable to hign temperature operation and to water polyglycol operating fluid.
- RP902 is the material applicable to both high and low temperature operating conditions.
- All HNBR products are manufactured on a made-to-order base.
- Engraved marks may be variant because some dimensions/items are manufactured by using toolings for different materials.