Pneumatic Seal | Sakagami seal | Piston Seal
Improved wear resistant packings are PGY piston packings & PNY rod packings. Stable sealing performance is obtainable in lubricated, non-lubricated and dry air systems.
- Basic cylinders
- Miniature cylinders
- Packings should be installed in the direction specified in the above schematic.
- Consider adopting divided grooves if the one-piece groove is technically adverse.
- φDH9/f8 would be modified according to the variation of the bearing structure.
- For applications installed together with wear rings, refer to the dimension table of the applicable wear ring. For information on preferred values of surface finish(roughness).
ST Hydraulic Seal -Hydraulic packings for pistons（Installable in one-piece groove）
S-FLON (PTFE) seals and back-up rings are combined to achieve low friction characteristic and of elimination, stick-slip even at low pressure/speed conditions.
Moderate sealing performance comparing with U-packings due to the PTFE plastic seals which have higher rigidity and lower elasticity than rubber materials.
A good practice is needed to prevent scars on the delicate surface of S-FLON seals.
- ST type is applicable to common & general applications with diversified dimensions.
- STS type is designed for low friction/pressure cylinders, with the small cross-sectional areas.
- STG type is well accepted by construction machines and heavy machinery sectors.
- Cylinders for machine tools.
- Industrial vehicles.
- Consider adopting divided grooves if one piece groove is technically adverse.
- For applications without wear rings, set the φD2 side diameter to φD H9/f8.
- Install wear rings for φ20 and φ25 together with SWA-Wear rings.
- ST-Seals with the pressure-introducing notches are also available for the higher sealing effectiveness and reliability.
- For information on preferred values of surface finish (roughness).
Visit Wiratama-ma for more info and price or
seal, PGY Seal