STK (STR Type) Hydraulic Seal For Piston
S-FLON (PTFE) seals and back-up rings are combined to achieve low friction characteristics and of elimination, stick-slip even at low pressure/speed conditions.
Moderate sealing performance comparing with U-packings due to the PTFE plastic seals which have higher rigidity and lower elasticity than rubber materials.
A good practice is needed to prevent scars on the delicate surface of S-FLON seals.
STR type is designed for rotary joints.
- Rotary joints.
- Swivel joints.
- Consider adopting divided grooves if one piece groove is technically adverse.
- Note that the STK-Seals are not applicable to the part requiring strict sealing performance. Installation of the drain circuit is advisable for the prevention of the leakage.
- STK-Seals with pressure-introducing notches are also available for higher sealing properties and reliability.
- For information on preferred values of surface finish（roughness).
RGY Hydraulic Seal– Piston & rod packings
The grooves of RGY piston packings and RNY rod packings are compatible with those for the SKY-packings. RGY-packings are designed to withstand back pressure and provide longer service time by adopting an improved wear resistant material.
RNY rod packings are designed exclusively for sealing rods. RNY rod packings made of a highly elastic compound achieve good sealing performance against eccentric movements.
★ Orders and inquiries are accepted on part numbers.
★ Packings with the part numbers in blue back ground are stock items.
★ Packings with the part numbers including letter B are the improved strength types and incompatible with the groove of SKY-Packings.
★ Packings are adequately packaged for the optimum storage. Refer to “Cautions” in page 2 for the handling and the storage.
★ Both in-house stock and manufacturing tooling availability of items specified in the column “Compatible SKY-Packings” can bereferred in pages 26～29, SKY-Packings.
★ Inquiries for HNBR materials :
- Please specify material code RP903 or RP902 in addition to the standard part number.
- RP903 is applicable to hign temperature operation and to water polyglycol operating fluid.
- RP902 is the material applicable to both high and low temperature operating conditions.
- All HNBR products are manufactured on a made-to-order base.
- Engraved marks may be variant because some dimensions/items are manufactured by using toolings for different materials.
Hydraulic seal, STK Seal
Visit Wiratama-ma for more info and price