ABB Hygienic Master FEH610 is designed specifically for the food & beverage industries in a cost-effective, robust package. The sensor is fully CIP/SIP cleanable, manufactured from FDA-approved materials, and certified with 3A.
Available as an integral or remote mount design – with or without local LCD display. All versions use a common transmitter with easy to understand the diagnostic message for improved operator efficiency. HygienicMaster FEH610´s variable process connections simplify installation and reduce inventory and replacement costs.
ABB Hygienic Master FEH610 is ideally suited for hygienic standard applications featuring all functions required – no more and no less. The perfect device for everyday applications. Simple and economical.
- Field-proven powerful and flexible transmitter technology
– ABB common HMI concept
– Easy Set-up function for simple and intuitive configuration
– Through-the-glass operation
- One single transmitter for all design types
– Integral mount design or remote mount design
– With or without local LCD display
– Universal wide-range power supply
– 1 analog output, 2 digital outputs
- Robust construction for rough environmental conditions
– Hermetically sealed flow sensor
– Protection of the inside components against
Condensation, vibration, and corrosion
Damages during transport and mounting
ABB Hygienic Master FEH610 General specifications:
- Measuring value error
– 0.5 % of rate
- Nominal diameter
– DN 1 to 100 (1/25 to 4 in.)
- Process connection
– Weld stubs, threaded pipe connections, Tri-clamps, wafer-type, flanges, external threads, flanges in accordance with DIN/EN, ASME, JIS
- Nominal pressure
– PN 10 to 40, ASME CL 150, 300
– PFA vacuum stable
- Protection class
– IP 67 or IP 68
- Fluid temperature
– Up to 130 °C (266 °F)
– 3A, FDA approved materials
Fieldbus & HART
The version matrix document shows for each protocol the software revision that’s compatible to the hardware and firmware revision of the device.
- Read first
– Software/hardware revisions: Version matrix
Software and documentation:
ABB offers software tools that use the listed drivers above for your device configuration and monitoring requirements.
ABB offers a wide range of Fieldbus products, accessories, tools, support documentation, applications, and news.
Download Datasheet: HygienicMaster FEH610
Categories: Industrial Part