Why UNO with Ignition Edge Onboard?
- The powerful bundle is designed specifically for ease of installation and legacy protocol integration for field and OEM devices at the edge of the network.
- It extends data collection, visualization, and system management to the edge of the network in a cost-effective manner.
- The solution not only communicates to a connected central Ignition gateway, but also to cloud-based services, such as Azure, AWS, and Advantech software.
- Compatibility extends to Ignition, IBM, Azure, and other MQTT software.
- Supports a diverse range of users and analytic requirements.
How can the UNO and Ignition Edge combination cut your costs?
Ignition Edge empowers you to connect all data across your enterprise, develop an industrial automation system, scale your system and take Ignition to the edge of the network. The UNO 2271G-W10EDG-1 comes with Inductive Automation’s Ignition Edge pre-installed but does require a license. The installed software will run in Demo Mode. Demo Mode saves all project work and it is usable once restarted with a license. Once configured, the included Cirrus Link MQTT Transmission Module is able to transfer data to the Ignition server.
- Experience a lower cost in lieu of setting up an entire new PLC network
- Incrementally scale your solution with additional software costs
- Quick and easy configuration while utilizing wireless technology
- Ignition licensing structure
Read More : GPE 31850 LED Edge Guide Sensor
B+B UNO Ignition Edge Rugged & Reliable
- Cable-less Design
Cable-less design for internal space-saving, enhanced MTBF, reliability of signal transition, and cost efficiency for assembly.
- Wide Range PWR Input 10~36V
Wide range power input ensures normal operation in unstable power environments.
- Rubber Stopper Design with Captive Screw
Modular box uses captive screw design to prevent screw loss during assembly and rubber stoppers provide better system stability.
- Versatile Mounting
Variety of mounting methods: VESA, DIN rail, pole, and stand-mount.
Related Articles: The Edge Flow Sensor – with Bluetooth AW Lake
Specifications and Features
- Small form factor – less than 4 inches wide (<10.2cm)
- Intel® Atom™ E3815 1.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB DDR3L
- Ethernet port 2 x GbE, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI
- Built-in 32G eMMC storage or with 128G mSATA SSD
- Windows 10 ENT LTSB (Model C-UNO2271-W10EDG-1)
- Ignition Edge™ MQTT software
Read More: TC Controls Reedchain Transmitter
- Oil and gas
- Food manufacturing
- Water and wastewater treatment
- OEM machinery
- Process and automation factories
- Batch factories and more