Quincy Compressor WIS Oil-Free Water Injected Screw Compressors 20-75hp Oil-Free Water Injected Screw Compressors WISAIR’s water injected screw offers the most innovative oil free technology and improved energy efficiency thanks to the superior cooling capability of water. Removing the wasted energy that heat represents gives more air per kW of power. The low temperatures of the compressed air reduces the stress on components ensuring long life. the WISAIR range is certified to ISO 8573-1 Class 0.
At the heart of the wisAIR, there is the water-injected screw airend producing highly efficient near isothermal compression. The polymer ceramic rotors with their optimized rotor profile are supported by water-lubricated bearings, ensuring that no oil contaminates the compression element, thereby producing pure oil-free air. The wisAIR comes standard with an advanced graphic controller. Configurations include air and water-cooled versions, multiple pressures and an optional integrated dryer.
Table of Contents
The power of our oil-free screw range
WIS 20-75V oil-free compressors provide high-quality compressed air for a range of industrial applications. The continuous investment in product development has resulted in both economical and ecological compressors. The range is built focusing on three pillars to make them stand out.
Oil-free quality air
- Ultimate 100% oil free, clean air.
- The integrated air dryer enhances the air quality and protects your air network against corrosion.
- The most energy efficient compression due to low air discharge temperatures, optimized rotor profiles and no bearing losses.
- Integrated inverter technology assures a perfect match of air supply and air demand eliminating no load power losses.
- Direct driven no loss drive train.
- Graphic, full color screen controller with intelligent energy saving features.
- Friction free hydrodynamic bearings lubricated by clean, filtered lubricant.
- Durable materials to exclude any risk of corrosion.
- Reduced rotor stresses due to soft start up process.
One package – multiple benefits
Check out these innovative features of the WIS 20-75V range and see how they provide you with maximized efficiency, excellent air quality and low noise levels
Direct drive set
- IP55 induction motor directly coupled to the air end.
- No long-term losses.
- Direct drive train for optimum efficiency.
- Flexible to meet pressure/flow requirement.
In-house designed element
- Highly efficient profile.
- Corrosion-proof parts.
- Hydrodynamic bearings.
- Optimum zone control to optimize energy cost.
- Forced cooling air flow over electronics and smooth start-up to guarantee longer lifetime.
- More than 30% potential savings.
- All readings and controls from full color screen controller.
- Data logging possibility.
- Web visualization.
- Integrated sequencer.
- Integrated into the package to reduce footprint maintenance and installation cost.
- Designed to guarantee a constant pressure dew point of 3°C.
- All readings/control function from one point.
Sound insulated canopy
Allows installation in most working environments without requiring a separate compressor room.
Radial fan & cooling system
- The cooling turbine is installed in an easily accessible sound insulated cabinet.
- Oversized cooler pack to enhance cooling performance.
- Maintaining a high cooling efficiency, the radial cooling turbine reduces the energy consumption.
Reference : quincycompressor.com
Download : Datasheet