Bamo Autonomous JEPA 580 is suitable for measuring the liquid height in all forms of tanks, as well as in drums. The default display is height in centimeters. By programming, the volume can be displayed in liters for cubic, vertical or horizontal cylindrical, spherical, tanks.
Bamo Autonomous JEPA 580 Features
- For compatible liquids (diesel, water, …)
- Displays in cm or Volume
- For any kind of tanks
- Battery operated
- Height max.: Diesel 3 m; Water 2.5 m
The fluid S.G. determines the gauge model:
- JEPA 580-1 is well adapted for water or liquid with S.G. = 1
- JEPA 580-0,85 is well adapted for diesel with S.G. = 0.85 Other S.G. on request
- This device is not suitable for invoicing/ transactions.
- Suitable only to tanks at atmospheric pressure.
- This device is not convenient for an hazardous area , ATEX.
A complete JEPA 580 package includes:
- An electronic case with:
- Flexible tubing (inlet); length: 1 m
- 1 Alcaline battery, 9 V
- Brackets (adhesive)
- Screws and dowels for wall mounting
- Measuring tubing (3 m long) with counterweight, both compatible with diesel, and one tank connection
For replacement of a pneumatic gauge with pointer:
JEPA 580 is suitable for replacement of a gauge type TLM. In such a case, it is sufficient to plug the existing tubing to the JEPA 580 gauge.
- Time to time level control on barrels, tanks (plastic or metallic one) for storing water or diesel.
- To replace a traditional air gauge type TLM
Bamo Autonomous JEPA 580 Specification
|Power||1 Alcaline battery, 9 V (supplied)|
|Case dimensions||68 x 97 x 22 mm|
|Mounting||3 Brackets (adhesive) and 3 dowels, plus 3 screws (4 x 20 mm)|
|Ambient temperature||0… +35 °C|
|Fittings for tank top||Sizes: 1”½ and 2” (plastic, black) with gland for PUR tubing|
|Measuring tube||PUR, 4x1x6 mm; 3 m long (convenient with Diesel oil).|
|Output tube||Silicone 3x1x5 mm; 1 m long (supplied fitted on main unit)|
|CE Conformity: EN 61 000-6-1 and EN 61 000-6 3|
Download Data Sheet: Level Gauge Electro-Pneumatic, Autonomous JEPA 580