Bamo BRK60 – BRT60 Magnetic Level Contacts with a built-in magnet drives a Reed contact integrated to a PCB inside a casing in ABS, IP55. Electric connections are on screw connectors. Level contacts BRK / BRT are fixed with a collar on the measuring tube of level indicators O.D. 32, 40, 60.3, or 63 mm. See the table Codes & references for compatibilities with actuators.
The contact is bi-stable, change-over with a switching capacity of 60 VA. The contact remains in position after the actuator (float or counterweight) passes in front of the BRK/ BRT. The contact returns to its original position only when the actuator passes back in the other direction.
Table of Contents
Bamo BRK60 – BRT60 Features
- Switching power: 60 VA
- Bi-stable, change-over contact
- IP 55 casing, in ABS
- For tubes of O.D. 32 up to 63 mm
- High temperature version (BRT)
Accessories: Relay ES 2001
- Relay ES 2001 increases the switching power of equipment.
- Pump or valve for filling or draining with 2 level contacts BRK plus 1 relay ES 2001.
Compatible with our counterweights and floats:
- Remote alarm signals: Rising or drop of liquid level
- Pump automation with 2 BRK and 1 Relay ES 2001
These devices must not be used on vibrating machines or where there is a risk of shocks or vibrations.
Bamo BRK60 – BRT60 Specification
|Contact||Reed contact, bi-stable, change-over contact|
|Casing||BRK: ABS; BRT: Aluminum|
|Temperature limits||BRK: -40 … +80 °C|
|BRT: -40 … +200 °C|
|Collars||Standard is stainless steel for tubes O.D. 32, 40, 60.3 or 63|
Contact us : email@example.com or visit to our E-Commerce
Download Data Sheet: Magnetic Level Contacts BRK 60 – BRT 60