Bamo GNR5 Glass Level Indicator includes a borosilicate glass for direct reading of the level. Fittings include stop valves for easy dismounting even when the tank is full. The lower armature has a drain valve. To limit the shocks on the glass tube we recommend the use of a protection screen (transparent PVC). The float in polypropylene has a built-in magnet to actuate the level contacts BSM or BRK, directly fitted on the tube for remote signals (for alarms, monitoring of pump, valves, etc.).
Table of Contents
Bamo GNR5 Glass Level Indicator Features
- Direct reading on the tank
- Height from 300 up to 2000 mm
- Materials: Glass and brass
- Seals: Silicon rubber
- Option: Adjustable level contacts
- To read and control the liquid level inside a tank; To monitor the level through remote signals to a pump, solenoid valves and for alarming signals on high and low levels etc.
- GNR 5 Glass/ Brass is well adapted for clear water and compatible liquids, etc.
Bamo GNR5 Glass Level Indicator Specification
|Measuring tube||Borosilicate glass, O.D. 35 mm|
|Magnetic float GNR 51||PPH (Ø 27 mm, h 160 mm)|
|Operating temperature||0… +110 °C|
|Pressure limit||Max. 1 bar|
|Process fittings||Loose flanges, carbon steel, DN 25 PN 10|
|Or BSP 1”, nickel-plated brass|
|Measuring height||From 300 mm, up to 2,000 mm|
Download Data Sheet: Level Indicator, Glass Reading Tube GNR5 – Glass